What is the last thing you baked?

Reaction score
I improvised my husband's grandma's kichel and I nailed it!
I played it cool, but I was so relieved that they turned out right!

Reaction score
The last thing I baked was rice flour brownies. I ran out of regular flour so I decided to experiment. With a stick and a half of butter, 1 1/4 cups of sugar and 1 cup of cocoa it came out great. The husband has been begging me to make some more. =D

Reaction score
I made chocolate chip blondies for dessert at Break the Fast for my Young Single Adult Class at church. I am Mormon. They all tore it up! Lol. Nothing to take home!
2 Sticks butter
1 lb light brown sugar
2 eggs beaten
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips

Melt sugar and butter together, let cool. Add vanilla and eggs, mix. Add flour and baking powder, mix. Add chocolate chips last, mix carefully so as not to break them up.
Pour into greased baking pan, bake at 375° for 30 minutes.

Reaction score
The last thing I baked was cake mix cookies. It's one of those shortcut recipes from Pinterest that lets you make a pan of cookies out of any flavor of cake mix.

Reaction score
The last thing I baked was Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cake. I make Pumpkin Cake all the time, and came up with a twist to my recipe by adding peanut butter. For my frosting, I made Bailey's Irish Cream Cheese Frosting for my cake. It was definitely off the chain!

Reaction score
The last thing I baked was three loaves of chocolate chip banana bread... one loaf for my family and two loves for two of my friends.

Hi, evelynmcgregor. I love Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. I bake this bread ever now and then, and I like adding Banana Cruzan Rum to my recipe to add a stronger unique flavor. Adding the rum makes the bread preserve longer too...

Reaction score
The last thing I baked was cake mix cookies. It's one of those shortcut recipes from Pinterest that lets you make a pan of cookies out of any flavor of cake mix.
You should post that recipe! I would love to see how they go about that. My friend is always looking for new things to bake.

Reaction score
Lemon bars! Even though the top layer on my last batch was like a gel consistency :( I was bummed about it, but I still ate it!

Reaction score
The last thing i remembered baking was my pumpkin cake with a lot of nuts; i was unsure at first as to how it would taste... but it turned out great and my family loved it.

Reaction score
I just made two loaves of banana bread and still need to make 2-3 more! I love using up my old bananas making bread/cakes.

Reaction score
I just made two loaves of banana bread and still need to make 2-3 more! I love using up my old bananas making bread/cakes.

I can certainly relate as their is nothing more delightful to my kids than seeing those bananas go old as they know a banana bread will be pooping into the oven very soon.

Reaction score
I baked a coffee cake yesterday that was divine! I love all manner of coffee cakes, but this one was an 8" sandwiched together cake - lovely and moist - and filled and covered with a coffee buttercream, and decorated with chocolate covered coffee beans.

This weekend I'm going to make some chocolate and Amaretto brownies - I've never baked using Amaretto liquer before, and I'm quite excited about how they will turn out. I'll post a picture, if they come out well! ;)

Reaction score
The last thing I baked was a batch of biscuits last weekend. I've barely had time to cook, much less bake, over the last few days. I want to bake some bread, but I'll probably end up putting it off for a bit. I also want to try that zucchini bread recipe.

Reaction score
The last thing I baked was four loaves of old fashioned white bread last night before I went to bed. The house smelled so good when they were baking. I freeze the loaves of bread in the freezer until we need them. Then they last longer.

Reaction score
I made red velvet cupcakes with a buttercream frosting for Valentine's Day - and I haven't actually baked much at all since then, it's been a busy few weeks with other projects!

Ask a Question