What Is Your Favorite Cake?

Reaction score
There are many varieties of cake in the world. Though, there is always that one that you love above all others.

What is your favorite cake?

Reaction score
The cake my friend's aunt make. I have never tasted anything that good in my life! I tried to get hold of the recipe but I was told it is a secret recipe (she runs her own business). I have have baking and mixing ingredients, trying to a vanilla cake that's almost as good as that one but so far no success.

Reaction score
When I can't make up my mind on what cake to get, I usually just go with a Marble cake. Often times though I crave something other than the usual chocolate or vanilla cake. I love Carrot Cake any time of the year. For birthdays, I prefer something different like a Banana Walnut cake, with slices of banana between the layers of cake. Plus they add a lot of moisture too without any extra fat.

I'm not much of a fan of Angel Food cake, but I do like the simplicity of a Strawberry Shortcake, as long as it's fresh strawberries that have been mixed with sugar and allowed to soften naturally. A splash of strawberry or cherry liquor is also welcome.

Reaction score
I like many cames, one of them is cake " Pancho". I like it, because it's not dry and doesn't consist many calories.

Reaction score
I do not have a favorite cake because most cakes taste good, but I would like to try a strawberry cake. I have never tried one.

Reaction score
It depends on my mood. I prefer red velvet cake during the holidays. I always buy a vanilla cake on my birthday. My favorite cake is chocolate cake. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate.

Ask a Question