What is your favorite candy toppings

Reaction score
Baking cakes is alot of fun, and deciding which candy toppings to use on our cakes, and cookies, is fun, and taste oh so good too. Which candy toppings do you choose today.It is about which candy to put on your cake or cookies, to make your sweet treat, all about who made it.

Reaction score
I would have to say that my all time favorite candy topping is Hershey's kissed on top of peanut butter cookies. I am a plain and simple eater and I mostly prefer plain frosting on cakes. Sometimes at Christmas when I make sugar cookies I do frost those with buttercream frosting but I leave off the sprinkles.

Reaction score
I really do not like candy toppings on my cakes, unless it is the colored sugar. To me, they taste kind of funny, especially the confetti toppings. Plus they are really crunchy and kind of hurt my teeth.

Reaction score
My favorite candy toppings to put on cakes are white chocolate chips, crushed Butterfingers, crushed Oreos or M&Ms. I think a little candy on top adds something to cakes and cupcakes.

Reaction score
I love using mini M&Ms as toppings. They are not too swet and they add lots of colors.

Ask a Question