What is your favorite Christmas cookie shape?

Reaction score
It's about time for Christmas and Christmas cookies. I was wondering what everyone's favorite cookie shape was. We have a shape we call the tin man shape and it's my favorite. I always try to eat each cookie shaped like this because it's the biggest shape. My sister likes the bell shape and my brother likes the santa shape. How about you? What's your favorite Christmas cookie shape?

Reaction score
I love Christmas cookies! I think the bells and the christmas trees are my fave. I can't wait to get started :)

Reaction score
Got to go with the Sugar cookie Christmas tree with the green sugar sprinkles on it. To me that let's me know it's the holiday.

Reaction score
I love the traditional shapes--star, tree, bell--but this past Christmas I found a squirrel shaped cookie cutter at Target. Giving out squirrel cookies for Chirstmas has been hilarious and delicious.

Reaction score
Stars are my favorite! I'm big on the stained glass kind with different colourings :).

Reaction score
The christmas tree shape is just classic. Put some green icing on it and dot some red over it to look like decorations and you have probably the most festive cookies ever. They never fail to get me in the mood for the holidays. In fact, I might have made a few before it was Halloween and started singing "it's beginning to look a lot like christmas" Oh dear.

Reaction score
Stars are my favorite! I'm big on the stained glass kind with different colourings :).
That sounds neat. I've never heard of a stained glass decorated cookie but I'm picturing it in my head. I'll have to try that next time I make cookies,

Reaction score
It's about time for Christmas and Christmas cookies. I was wondering what everyone's favorite cookie shape was. We have a shape we call the tin man shape and it's my favorite. I always try to eat each cookie shaped like this because it's the biggest shape. My sister likes the bell shape and my brother likes the santa shape. How about you? What's your favorite Christmas cookie shape?
I would definitely have to go with the tree as well. They are easy and you can always tell what they are. Maybe a reindeer as well:)

Reaction score
I like the gingerbread men and the ninjabread men, which are holiday cookie cutters shaped like ninjas. As far as the regular sugar cookies, I like the ones that are shaped like candy canes.

Reaction score
I like to keep it traditional and go with the tree. There are times where we do the cross but it always ends up coming out horribly. Maybe I can find a recipe that can help me make them better.

Reaction score
Since I was a child my favorite shapes are Christmas tree and star. I cannot get enough of them. I bake all kinds of shapes, but those are only for me.

Reaction score
My favorite shape is the star, because if you get a few different sizes, you can make 3d christmas trees out of them!

Reaction score
I am traditional, I go for the Christmas tree cookie cutter. This year I added the snowman and gingerbread man. I would love to see a squirrel cookie cutter, though! I must check out Target.

Reaction score
I like the traditional gingerbread men shape. They're so versatile when it comes to decorating and everyone can get stuck in. I also have a moose-shaped cookie cutter that I got in Canada a few years ago, which is great at Christmas time as it means I can make reindeer cookies!

Reaction score
My favorite Christmas cookie shape is the star. Christmas and the 4th of July seem to be the only time a star shape is truly appropriate. So, I enjoy making cookies in this form while I can and also indulging in the ones made by friends and family.

Reaction score

For me, it's a tossup between the Christmas tree cookie shape and the star. Both are so much fun to make and decorate. Baking Christmas cookies is so much fun because of all the unique shapes of the cookie cutters.

Reaction score
I like the Christmas Tree shape. It is my favorite because it is the most fun to decorate and it always looks so nice next to the other ones. It is unique and stands out among the other cookies.

Ask a Question