What is your favorite cookie recipe?

Reaction score
I love baking oatmeal cookies for the holidays.

I use "real" Quaker Oats, not the precooked oats. I have never written my recipe down because it is based on the recipe provided on the box. However, my recipe allows shredded coconut, walnuts and/or pecans, white chocolate, and even raisins or "craisins".

My cookies are huge, though, so I have to bake them on a large cookie sheet. It's basically a kitchen sink recipe. ;)

The nubby must take most of the cookies to work or we'll eat all of them ourselves, pushing "famine proofing" into the "must diet now" zone!

What is your favorite cookie recipe?

Reaction score
My favorite cookie recipe is chocolate chip cookies. I add walnuts to the recipe sometimes. The recipe is so simple to make. The ingredients are flour, baking powder, oil and sugar. I add the chocolate chips last.

Reaction score
My favorite cookie cookie recipe for peanut butter cookies.

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 egg
Preparation:

In a medium sized bowl, beat butter with mixer until creamy. Afterward, add in your sugars, peanut butter and egg.

Mix together your dry ingredients ( flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt). Pour your dry mix into the sugar butter mix and blend together.

Wrap your dough in plastic. Refrigerate for 4 hours.

Preheat oven to 375°F. Afterward roll 1/4 inch balls of dough. Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet (about 3 inches apart). With a fork, flatten each ball while making a crisscross pattern. Bake for 9 minutes or until light brown. Cool for a few minutes. Then, serve.

peanut-butter-cookie-web.jpg

Reaction score
Cranberry bliss! I posted it on here a while ago. I can't eat them anymore and I miss them like crazy.. so SO good.

Ask a Question