What is your favorite no-bake cookie?

Reaction score
So I know this is a baking forum, but this is the cookie realm. I personally love no-bake cookies. What is your favorite recipe?

Reaction score
LOW CARB NO-BAKE COOKIES
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons heavy cream
2 teaspoons cocoa
Liquid Splenda equal to 2/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons oats
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut *
1/4 cup almond flour, 1 ounce
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Bring the butter, Splenda, cream and cocoa to a boil in a very small pot; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in the peanut butter until well blended, then stir in the remaining ingredients. Drop onto wax paper (mixture will be crumbly so you may need to shape them with your fingers); chill or freeze until firm.
Makes 12 bite-sized cookies
Can be frozen
* Or use 1/2 cup coconut and omit the almond flour.
Per Serving: 58 Calories; 5g Fat; 1g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carbs

I might try using all coconut instead of half almond flour next time. I think the almond flour gave them a slight bitter flavor. There would be no change in the carb counts.

I am drooling just thinking about it!

Reaction score
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 cup margarine or butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk

Boil above together for 1 minute then remove from heat and add:

1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Stir until smooth then pour in:

3 cups quick oatmeal

Blend quickly and put on waxed paper immediately by the spoonful. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.

Mmmmmmm!

Reaction score
I agree with Babble64, my family loves the chocolate oatmeal no-bake cookies, there easy to make and always come out yummy. I like to add coconut to mine as I have members of the family who can't eat peanut butter.

Reaction score
Thanks for the recipes guys, I have actually never heard of no-bake cookies. They sound great, especially in the summer when it is already hot enough and you don't really want to turn on the oven. I love oatmeal cookies so I will be trying that recipe for sure. Seems like it is hard to mess up but I might still end up burning down the house even with no-bake cookies lol.

Reaction score
I agree with Babble64, my family loves the chocolate oatmeal no-bake cookies, there easy to make and always come out yummy. I like to add coconut to mine as I have members of the family who can't eat peanut butter.

My original recipe actually calls for coconut, but I've never made it that way. I like TOASTED coconut way better than raw. Hmm...there's an idea! :)

Reaction score
Oooh....another one I was reminded of today: Rice krispies treat dunk in melted chocolate or white chocolate. They had these at a reception at my son's school art show a couple of years ago. I made them for my wedding last year and they disappeared! I dunked some in melted semi-sweet morsels and some on melted white chocolate, then drizzled each w/the opposite. Yum!!

Reaction score
Last week, I made some no-bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie Bars. No, oven required for this delicious rich chocolate treats! These treats are made with a crunchy layer on the bottom. I made it with crunch Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. All I did was microwave these delicious gooey treats. Yummy for your tummy!!! :p

R176821.jpg.rendition.ss.jpeg

Reaction score
Mmmm.....I can see that belonging to this forum could be hazardous to my waist line! LOL. I might to run a few extra miles each week!! :) But OH I love talking about food and I especially love it when photos are involved!!!

Reaction score
Last week, I made some no-bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie Bars. No, oven required for this delicious rich chocolate treats! These treats are made with a crunchy layer on the bottom. I made it with crunch Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. All I did was microwave these delicious gooey treats. Yummy for your tummy!!! :p

View attachment 40
This looks realy very yummy please share the recipie i would love to make these!!!

Reaction score
These are some great recipes! Honestly, I never knew there was such a thing as no-bake cookies. I'm so glad now I know lol because I'm not into using the oven in the summer.

Reaction score
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

3 cups quick oatmeal

Blend quickly and put on waxed paper immediately by the spoonful. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.

Mmmmmmm!

I was wondering if we need to put this in the fridge for a while to get hard? Or can we eat just like that? I wrote this one down too :)

Reaction score
I was wondering if we need to put this in the fridge for a while to get hard? Or can we eat just like that? I wrote this one down too :)

It shouldn't be necessary, but if it's a hot day, or you're in a hurry, you could certainly give it a try!

Reaction score

If you follow the recipe it is probably not necessary to refrigerate the cookies. Sometimes I don't follow the recipe. I'm used to making them so I don't measure anything. I just toss the ingredients in. I know. It's a bad habit. I've noticed that if I put in too much butter, the cookies will not harden up properly.

Reaction score
I've heard of no bake cookies but have never made them, unless Rice Krispies treats count. The Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie Bars look amazing.

Reaction score
My favorite no-bake cookie is by far "No-Bake Peanut Butter," they are always a huge hit in my house, and I have been making them since I was a child so I have had lots of practice, and I can whip up a batch fairly quickly with little to no issues. The only problem I have is people are usually swiping them off the wax paper as fast as they are hardening.

Reaction score

View attachment 40

That does look quite heavenly, I have to say and the fact it is no bake is just amazing. You definitely have to share the recipe.

Reaction score
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

3 cups quick oatmeal

Mmmmmmm!

I love these.
Someone I know makes something similar and they're so good.

Reaction score
The no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies posted by Babble64 are amazing!

I call recipes like that, "friend makers" because when you have those, evvvvvveryone is your friend! I have a huge weakness for these cookes and I tend to burn my mouth trying to eat the bits that stick to the pan!

Reaction score
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

3 cups quick oatmeal

Mmmmmmm!

These are a favorite treat of ours. I remember my Mama making them about once a month for us and they disappeared quickly. I now make them for Christmas for several members of the family who like them. We have never tried the confectioners sugar on top of them though. Interesting concept I might have to practice with!

Ask a Question