What is your favorite part if the cake?

Reaction score
Whenever I see people eating their cake I've seen many different methods of them eating the cake. I've seen people fold over their cake and have the icing in the middle and then eat it as a sandwich. I've seen people remove the icing and then only eat the cake. For me I am a very big icing fan so I like to eat the cake then eat the icing last. Especially with buttercream icing.

Reaction score
I'm a weird eater, I don't like icing that much, so I usually just eat the cake part! People think I'm crazy haha.

Reaction score
I'm with edimzy, I eat the cake part first and then the frosting. I'm not sure why, I just like it that way. Cake is just so delicious!

Reaction score
I like icing but I think it is bes enjoyed with the cake. I try to get a little iceing with each bite of cake. The idea if separating the tow , does not appreal to me , cak and iceing go together.

hhh

Reaction score
Icing! For sure. I just love getting to inner part of the cake just for the icing ha ha. Or if it's the top of the cake I like that too. I can't stand cake without some frosting or custard, as it just seems so dry. Other disagree, each to their own I guess.

Reaction score
I'm not an icing eater unless its the newer whipped like cool whip kind. I just scrape off all the icing and eat the cake itself. Icing just doesn't appeal to me.

Reaction score
My favorite part is the icing and I tend to save the best for last. I will usually eat the cake part first and then have a couple gooey gobs of frosting at the end. The only time I do not do this is when I have cake from the bakery that has that fluffy sugary icing as it tickles my cheeks too much.

Reaction score
I try to get equal amounts of cake and icing in every bite. I like both things together.

Reaction score
My favorite part of the cake is the icing. I love fondant and butter-cream icing. Cake in itself is good but the icing takes it from good to great. Every cakes doesn't come out the same, some are moist while others are dry. Being able to eat the icing makes every cake tasty.

Kas

Reaction score
I suppose I like the frosting best. But if a cake is really moist, I might favor that.

If I get a side piece of cake, I tend to eat the edge frosting with a bit of the cake first. Then I finish off the rest of it.

If it is a two-layer cake (either side or center piece), I either turn it on its side or I try to slide the top layer off and make sure there is frosting left on the bottom layer from the center. That way I can have more than one slice. ;)

Reaction score
I'm so picky about my cake eating needs that I will only eat a corner piece. If I can't have the corner piece on a square cake I won't eat it. Now if it is a round cake I will only eat the top half. For double layer cakes I'm like you(Kas) I turn it on the side and eat the top half of each layer. When eating cake I should probably just be handed a bowl of frosting, it would save people time and money, since that's all I really want anyways.:D

Reaction score
I'm actually not a very big icing fan, at least not in big doses like you usually find it on cakes. I will most likely eat about half the icing as I'm eating the cake but then I will leave the icing and finish off the cake. I also love icecream with my cake!

Reaction score
I love eating cake! But if the cake has too much icing, then I don't really like it. I find that too much icing is quite overwhelming, making the cake a bit too sweet. I like a cake with a good balance of the cake itself and icing. The best icing in my opinion is the soft, milk icing! It's so delicious! Wouldn't you say so?

Reaction score
I love the corner piece because it has the most frosting on it. I always eat my cake from the bottom up. I eat the cake and save the icing for last. It is the sweetest and the best part of any cake. I seriously need to learn to make my own icing to go with my homemade cakes.

Ask a Question