What is your favorite thing to bake?

Reaction score
I love to bake cookies! They are easy and the variety is incredible. I love to experiment with recipes and throw in different ingredients and see what I can come up with. Sometimes it's not so delicious, other times I hit the jackpot!

So what is your favorite thing to bake?

Reaction score
My favorite thing to bake is cheesecakes. I love baking these because they come in so many different flavors and I like to try many different things. I also love them because of the texture. Yummy Cheesecake! The only downfall is that they are so fattening. Boo.

Reaction score
I love to bake cookies! They are easy and the variety is incredible. I love to experiment with recipes and throw in different ingredients and see what I can come up with. Sometimes it's not so delicious, other times I hit the jackpot!

My favorite thing to bake is cake. My close second runner up is pie. I hate dealing with the crust though. I get them right 92 % of the time, but the times when I don't I hate it!!!!

Reaction score
I absolutely love baking cookies, but I think some of that is because I love warm just out of the oven cookies, so I eat the rejects as they come out. I also enjoy gifting cookies, so it's a win-win when I bake.

Reaction score
I absolutely love baking cookies, but I think some of that is because I love warm just out of the oven cookies, so I eat the rejects as they come out. I also enjoy gifting cookies, so it's a win-win when I bake.
Growing up living with an elderly aunt, she always made 'samples' of her cakes before putting the final batter in the oven. My favorite memory is eating the 'cookie sized' cake sample soon as it came out of the oven. Yes, I can definitely relate.

Reaction score
My favorite thing to bake is cheesecakes. I love baking these because they come in so many different flavors and I like to try many different things. I also love them because of the texture. Yummy Cheesecake! The only downfall is that they are so fattening. Boo.
That is something I definitely should be practicing more of- cheesecakes. I'm not completely happy with mine, even when following a recipe to the letter. Practice makes perfect so guess I'd better get to it.

Reaction score
I like cupcakes the most! There is such a big variety of cakes you can make, I always find something new I'd like to try. I don't take creative liberties too often though, I just stick to the recipes.

Reaction score
Bar cookies are my favorite thing to bake. But I also love experimenting with protein bars/cookies/muffins/cakes. I never make the same thing twice because I am bad at writing everything down.

Reaction score
If it was 'make' instead of 'bake', I would say refrigerator cake. The variety is simply amazing, and since I don't write anything down either, it always comes out differently.

Reaction score
I love making brownies. It is like mixing everything together at once and putting it in the microwave. I had seen a few good recipes on YouTube and they were fun. Since then, I make sure to have brownies prepared at home.

Reaction score
I like making cookies because they're easy and quick, and my daughter can take some in her school lunch without making a mess. They're also a good way to use up leftover odds and ends ,since you can put almost anything in a cookie.

Reaction score

I like to keep it simple with regular chocolate chip cookies. I can make them in a snap and they're always a hit with my family and friends. You can never go wrong with chocolate chip cookies.

Reaction score
Cheese Cakes are also one of my favorite things to bake. I just love the taste of a delicious, rich, creamy, cheesecake and the variety of things that can be added. Like cranberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries, strawberries, and etc. I like using Graham Crackers to make my pie crust. Yummy!!! :p

Reaction score
Cookie bars are one of my favorite things to bake. They are far more simple to bake than a whole tray of cookies and keep longer before going stale.

Reaction score
My favorite thing to bake is Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Cookie Bars. They're so delicious, soft and gooey at the same time. When it comes to these cookies they vanish in a matter of seconds. They're even better with a cold glass of milk or sometimes a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yummy!!! :p

Ask a Question