What is Your Favorite Thing to Do Online?

Reaction score
So, what is your favorite thing to do online? Do you like going on social media sites, or do you read your favorite blogs? Do you look up recipes or what?

I work online all day long. In my free time, I really like looking at couponing websites and cooking websites. I also watch the news.

Reaction score
I used to work solely online as a virtual assistant, now that that's over I spend a lot less time online and try to get outside more often! I do read several blogs, and get the news and recipes from the internet.

Reaction score
I do some of my work online as a freelance writer and in my spare time I shop and look up recipies. Food Network is my favorite and I absolutely love Ree Drummond.

Reaction score
I read about current events online because I like the real time updates the news sites can offer readers. I also read some blogs, check the weather and I also try to find new fun recipes to surprise my family.

Reaction score
Ree Drummond is pretty awesome. Her blog is also so visually appealing to look at. Plus, her kids and animals are all so cute!

Reaction score
It is awesome that she managed to make an empire out of her domestic home life...if only mine were that interesting!

Reaction score
So, what is your favorite thing to do online? Do you like going on social media sites, or do you read your favorite blogs? Do you look up recipes or what?

I work online all day long. In my free time, I really like looking at couponing websites and cooking websites. I also watch the news.
My favorite thing to do online is to find new recipes and pictures. I also enjoy doing surveys.

Reaction score
I love finding new recipes myself. I also LOVE looking at food pictures. I suck at taking food pictures myself. Even when my plates look really pretty in person, they generally tend to look awful in the pictures that I take. I have some friends who have blogs who are really good at food photography, though.

Reaction score
I work online as well, although I do it more as a hobby than an actual job. I also blog about things now and then, but most of the time, I am playing games on Facebook.

Reaction score
Most of my online-life is spent on forums and working. I work online and make a pretty decent amount of money doing so, so I like to dedicate majority of my time to my work. Other than that, I just browse through social media.

Reaction score
I spend too much time online, I have to admit. Hmm...I don't count work as my favorite thing online, so...I guess researching dance moves, fitness ideas, and inspirational pictures for fitness and dance...Also watching some documentaries online(youtube has many)- it's better than finding documentary on a topic and downloading it or buying it, because in youtube, through the similar videos you can find documentaries on subjects you would think to look for, learn something completely new.

Reaction score
I read a lot of fashion and cooking blogs. Plus, I could spend hours on pinterest and youtube!

Reaction score
I read a lot of fashion and cooking blogs. Plus, I could spend hours on pinterest and youtube!

You reminded me of my addiction to youtube. I can spend hours upon hours watching Dr. Phil episodes and original pranksters. Youtube is really the new television to me.

Reaction score
I love to watch Youtube videos and I also spend a lot of time on Hulu and Dramafever watching anime and Korean dramas. When I look up recipes, it's usually on Pinterest.
If I had to track it , I would say that most of my online time is spent on Youtube.

Reaction score
I love to watch music videos. They are very entertaining and keep me busy. My favorite ones to watch are Parodies. Some are just so brilliant. I swear if Youtube were around when I was a kid, I would be famous.

Reaction score
I love listening to music, watching YouTube videos, completing survey for cash, and visiting social media. I spend a lot of time online everyday when I'm not working or at school.

Reaction score
I enjoy wathing Youtube online. I also like watching moves and foreign televison programs. When I am watch anythinf on the internet I like to listen to music streams on line.

Reaction score
Most of my online-life is spent on forums and working. I work online and make a pretty decent amount of money doing so, so I like to dedicate majority of my time to my work. Other than that, I just browse through social media.

What are some of the sites you work on alexis? I would love to make a few extra dollars as my expense are climbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I think my favorite thing to do would be to listen to music online, and probably just post around on blogs and forums.

Ask a Question