What kind of dessert are you most like?

Reaction score
Everyone loves an online quiz, right?

I find them fun, even if they're rarely accurate!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/islamayesha/what-kind-of-dessert-are-you-most-like-1oacm#.mfDk1xpkXq

Here's one about what dessert you are most like! Check it out.

I got cheesecake as my answer:

You’re a sophisticated and polished person who won’t settle for anything. You’re timeless — just like the cheesecake. You strive to be independent and you are confident in your abilities to succeed. You are elegantly comfortable in most social situations and know how to leave a lasting impression. Stay classy!

Let me know what answers you get if you try it!

Reaction score
Bleh, I got chocolate chip cookies, lol. A very nice quizz, by the way, I loved the fact you had to pick pictures instead of selecting phrases. Very cool :) i enjoyed it a lot:

Your casual, easygoing disposition makes you a traditional favorite. Just like the chocolate chip cookie, you resemble a perfect combination of multiple good qualities into one tasty personality. Simplicity is at its finest when it comes to you.

Reaction score
I got Macaroon. They're pretty delicious so I'll settle with it. "Just like the macaroon, you have a unique flair to your personality that is worth exploring. You’re a creative individual who will always be one of a kind. The macaroon is proof that the unconventional can bring wonders to the table — just like your distinct personality brings wonders to the world."

Reaction score
enhanced-10040-1436655534-1.jpg

You got: Cheesecake
You’re a sophisticated and polished person who won’t settle for anything. You’re timeless — just like the cheesecake. You strive to be independent and you are confident in your abilities to succeed. You are elegantly comfortable in most social situations and know how to leave a lasting impression. Stay classy!

Hmmm, they don't know me vewwy well, do dey!!!
LOL

Reaction score
That was fun cupcakechef. I got Chocolate Chip Cookie, "Your casual, easygoing disposition makes you a traditional favorite. Just like the chocolate chip cookie, you resemble a perfect combination of multiple good qualities into one tasty personality. Simplicity is at its finest when it comes to you." Not sure I see me in the information but it was fun Thank you.

Ask a Question