What shall I bake now?

Reaction score
I don't have a clue what to bake now. I baked a carrot cake recently, a orange poppy seed one before that. Any ideas?

Reaction score
A fresh red velvet cake sounds yummy. Or maybe even a 7~up cake. I'm actually "craving" sweets right now so just about anything and everything sounds good. I hope you find something to bake soon.

Reaction score
We had red velvet at the weekend at a wedding and it was lush I havne t ever made on myself yet though thanks for the idea any more do share!

Reaction score
I only just got into baking g, I made pavlova, coffee walnut cake, carrot cake, banana nut brownies, peanut butter cupcakes. Now I want to bake something without nuts as my son doesn't like nuts and I end up eating most of what I bake....not good for my thighs lol

Reaction score
I vote for peanut butter cookies. No reason why other than right now a fresh baked peanut butter cookie would really hit the spot and I would like to vicariously live through you :rolleyes: What do you tend to gravitate toward?

Reaction score
I don't have a clue what to bake now. I baked a carrot cake recently, a orange poppy seed one before that. Any ideas?
Red velvet cheesecake. I don't have a recipe, yet. I ate a piece from a local bakery. Ummm ummm good!

Reaction score
Ooo, what about a rainbow cake? The concept is simple, the execution a bit more difficult because you have to divvy up the batter seven ways. It looks awesome though.

Reaction score
You could try the orange chocolate cheesecake recipe from Lindt. That is one delicious cheesecake. If that's too hard you can try an Oreo cheesecake recipe which is a little easier to do and is absolutely delicious as well.

Ask a Question