What would your dream kitchen look like?

Reaction score
If money was no object, what would your kitchen look like? First of all, mine would be spacious, I would want plenty of space to move around in. I'd also have a decent sized island with a sink possibly in it, haven't decided yet. Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances(large fridge and double oven), a unique light fixture, beautiful floor tiles or hardwood, haven't decided yet. Nice backsplash and either cherry wood or hickory cabinets. I know, I watch entirely too much HGTV(lol!!)

Reaction score
My dream kitchen would also be spacious and light. I love windows and I would want a lot in my kitchen. The colors would be yellow and white and all the matching white appliances would be top of the line. I am actually in the slow process of remodeling my kitchen which will be yellow and white.

Reaction score
If I can afford it, I would love to have every branded equipment in my kitchen, I want it really spacious and comfy, I'd like everything within my reach, I want it all in black and white or a touch of grey. But since the reality is, I can't afford it, I'll just settle for something roomy and clean.

Reaction score
Anything from Ikea :p

No really though I love Ikea stuff. My fiancé and I like the wood and granite look, but if anything else we especially want a gas stove and a microwave over the stove, as well as a gas oven AND an electric oven. In fact his parents recently re-did their kitchen and it's SO amazing!

Super jealous :p Oh and I'd renovate the cupboards by my feet/legs where it's not being used to be more pet-friendly for my future dogs :)

Reaction score
I too watch too much HGTV!!! LOL :) I love the look of the dark gray flooring. I've seen it in a few kitchens they've done on Flip or Flop - the husband and wife show. I love the look of it with white cabinets. I'm not sure if I would want white - they seem like they would be hard to clean! But they sure look nice on the show! ;) I would also want a double oven! I've been wanting one for years! I don't know that it will ever happen but I will keep dreaming. I have a large extended family and when they are all here for Christmas, etc. I wish I had more room to do all the cooking/baking at once! More space would be nice too but I'm ok with what I have. We added on to our house and remolded 9 years ago.

Reaction score
Oh that is the quite the question. I would have granite counter tops, an island in the middle, New appliances, and White cabinets oh that sounds lovely. Om gosh no that wouldn't be what I want, but it would be. Oh gosh I can't even decide.

Reaction score
My dream kitchen wouldn't need lots of space or brand name appliances, it would just need color. I love for things to be colorful, so my dream kitchen would have a lot of bright accessories and cute decorative elements.

71c9ed73bcafc2e091dcb9260d6e3986.jpg
ba1b38370479169a916b81e632701474.jpg

7b5d47ab0d5a2e3e6727c82aa2c6bcbb.jpg

Reaction score
Nice colorful kitchen. Mine would be huge with every baking and cooking appliance I could ever need. My kitchen would be white, with stainless appliances and would have nice Grey tile back splashes. The accent colors would be lime green and yellow.

Reaction score
I would love a kitchen with an aga, lots of space and storage where I could section off everything. I would have racks of pans on one side and all the utensils organized in steel pots. There would be a Smeg fridge and a separate freezer, a snack corner withe a toaster oven, microwave, grill and toaster and windows all around so I could see out into the sea and garden!

Reaction score
Mine would look like a restaurant kitchen. I would have refrigerators under the counter top near the stove and a ton of counter space. My husband is a professional chef and he absolutely hates our kitchen!

Reaction score
I recently lost my dream apartment due to a rent increase and I feel like my everyday kitchen was my dream kitchen, now that I'm staying with relatives and cooking in a tiny, cramped kitchen. I should have counted my blessings and I hope I get another chance to live somewhere nice.

Reaction score
Maybe if I had the right budget and money I will built my dream kitchen...bigger in space, well lighted and ventilated, with complete kitchen appliances and utensils, with complete stock of ingredients...Wow!!! These are all what I want for my dream kitchen...

Reaction score
I would say just somewhere that was very open with lots of natural light. A very rustic type feel though would be ideal for me.

I would also want it to be functional though - lots of storage space and easy to get to pots and pans!

Reaction score
I'm an extremest....

I like the rustic look
1280x720-tuscan-style-decorating-ideas-with-great-kitchen.jpg

I love the 1950's look...
32effd8ef8b15eee5487b60e6d1262dc.jpg

1950s-retro-kitchen-appliances-l-cc2b44790e940ec7.jpeg

And I love black, grey, and glass front doors
1b1d354b3d68af8a563327b0a38735c0.jpg

Reaction score
If money was no object, what would your kitchen look like? First of all, mine would be spacious, I would want plenty of space to move around in. I'd also have a decent sized island with a sink possibly in it, haven't decided yet. Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances(large fridge and double oven), a unique light fixture, beautiful floor tiles or hardwood, haven't decided yet. Nice backsplash and either cherry wood or hickory cabinets. I know, I watch entirely too much HGTV(lol!!)

you forgot two things,a chef and a maid ;)

Ask a Question