What's the most amazing cake you've ever seen?

Reaction score
I'm absolutely fascinated with people who are cake artists. There are so many incredible creations out there. As an amateur artist, I've always thought about trying to add a bit more artistic flair to my baking. Up until just recently, I just didn't have the room in the kitchen to try and start experimenting with creating more artistic baked goods. I'm always looking for inspiration, so I'd love to see pictures of cakes that made you say, "Wow!"

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of cool cakes. Today I saw this one and thought it was really amazing looking.
83c4647fc7564e931417ad2eb2ed60d1.jpg

Reaction score
This is one of my favs:

halloween-cakes-for-kids-3-300x400.jpg

1252934550.jpg

Beautiful-Cake_large.jpg

I basically like cakes that look like cakes, thus looking edible :p I really don't like cakes that look like the replica of something or someone... yikes!

Reaction score
I can't get the images to load but my most favorite cake I've ever seen is a waterfall 3 tier cake. It was so lifelike and just overall beautiful. My second favorite is the beach wedding cake my cousin had done for her wedding. It was absolutely beautiful.

Reaction score
I saw these cakes and instantly i fell in love with them...i think i would make the later for my nephews birthday as i think it's pretty cool.

Middle+Eatern+royal+wedding+cake+pictures.PNG

amazing-birthday-cakes-41.jpg

Reaction score
I lo
I saw these cakes and instantly i fell in love with them...i think i would make the later for my nephews birthday as i think it's pretty cool.

Middle+Eatern+royal+wedding+cake+pictures.PNG

amazing-birthday-cakes-41.jpg
I love the one that looks like a stack of pillows. That is really cool and different.

Ask a Question