What's Your Favorite Candy?

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Reese's along with the Hershey's chocolate covered marshmallows, which seem to be rare now. I found them for Easter as chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs, but that's one of the only times I see them being sold. How about you, what's your favorite candy?

Reaction score
I agree with the Hershey's marshmallow eggs along with Twix, Kit Kat bars, Heath bars and Symphony bars. I definitely prefer chocolate candies to fruity candies.

Reaction score
That's a tough choice because I absolutely love chocolate! Kit kats, Reeses, Twix, 5th Avenue, Snickers Peanut Butter, Zero, etc. The list could go on and on.

Reaction score
My favorite candy has to be Reesee's but not the peanut butter cups, I prefer the special ones that they make for the holidays. I love the eggs and pumpkins and Christmas trees. I think the balance between peanut butter and chocolate is better with those.

Reaction score
I really love those Ferrero Rocher chocolates! They are so delicious to me, even though they are a little bit costly. I also love Dove chocolate. Skor and Heath bars are also both very tasty...I just love toffee.

Reaction score
My favorite candy is the Russell Stovers (not sure if I spelled that right) whipped strawberry chocolates...those things are amazing. I only get them at Christmas and Easter time so they are a real treat. My favorite everyday type candy is Kit Kats.

Reaction score
I love Twix and Starbursts. I also love Zitner's chocolate eggs (especially the coconut and buttercream) but I can only find them around Easter so I always make sure to stock up.

Reaction score
My favorite candy in the world is Abazaba taffy, but chocolate is my selection by default. You can never go wrong with chocolate in my eyes. I can eat it at any time of the day for any reason I can come up with. :]

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever had Zitner's chocolate eggs. That sounds really, really good right now, though lol. I wish I would have known about them before Easter lol

Reaction score
Oh, I don't often eat candy. When I do though, it's a Snicker's Bar. Whether you get the classic brand or one of their new fangled ones (not peanut butter!) it's pretty good.

Delicious. . .
snickersrock.jpg

Reaction score
MMMMMMMMM all the talk about candy!! I am diabetic and cannot eat candy often, including the sugar free ones. I do like Russell Stover chocolate covered toffee. MMMMMM I love it broken up and put over sugar free vanilla ice cream.

Reaction score
I love Skittles, especially the sour ones. Some people are all for the sweet candies, I go more for the sour kinds, Lime heads are also a favorite of mine.

Reaction score
Dark chocolate almond clusters. They are my weakness. No particular brand. I don't play favorites.

Reaction score
My hands are far too warm and I can never eat KitKats without them melting! Although other than that, i'd definitely have to say a KitKat chunky is my weakness! That or that new-fangled Cola/Pretzel chocolate that Cadbury's are doing lately... NOM

Oh, I don't often eat candy. When I do though, it's a Snicker's Bar. Whether you get the classic brand or one of their new fangled ones (not peanut butter!) it's pretty good.

Delicious. . .
snickersrock.jpg
Those sound amazing! Where do you find those? I'm probably looking in all the wrong places or they're not available over here :(

Reaction score

Delicious. . .
snickersrock.jpg

Wow I have never seen that before. This cannot be a US candy . What county do you live in?

Reaction score
I really love those Ferrero Rocher chocolates! They are so delicious to me, even though they are a little bit costly. I also love Dove chocolate. Skor and Heath bars are also both very tasty...I just love toffee.
You named all my daughter's favorite candies. She's a kid, but she has good taste in chocolate and she loves toffee.

Reaction score
My everyday favorite candy is Kit Kats. I have loved them since I was young and they are still my favorite today. I especially like them in a half melted state. Lol strange, I know.

Ask a Question