What's your favorite easy recipe?

Reaction score
I love things that I can just throw into a crock pot and things that can be mixed into one big dish and thrown into the oven. I love things like cheeseburger casseroles, and such.

Reaction score
My favorite easy recipe is Rice Krispy treats. It takes about 15 minutes to make this treat. I've been making this treat since childhood. This recipe do not require a lot of ingredients in it. The ingredients are Rice Krispy cereal, butter and marshmallows. I soften the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan over low heat. I pour the marshmallows and butter mixture in a bowl. I add the Rice Krispy cereal to the mixture. Stir mixture until the cereal are coated with marshmallows. I pour the mixture into a glass dish and press evenly. I let the cereal treats cool for about 5 minutes. I serve them with cold soymilk.

Reaction score
Reaction score
My favorite easy recipe is Rice Krispy treats. It takes about 15 minutes to make this treat. I've been making this treat since childhood. This recipe do not require a lot of ingredients in it. The ingredients are Rice Krispy cereal, butter and marshmallows. I soften the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan over low heat. I pour the marshmallows and butter mixture in a bowl. I add the Rice Krispy cereal to the mixture. Stir mixture until the cereal are coated with marshmallows. I pour the mixture into a glass dish and press evenly. I let the cereal treats cool for about 5 minutes. I serve them with cold soymilk.

Have you tried caramel popcorn? Rice Krispy treats and that reminds me of each other because the process is fairly similar. They're both fun to make and eat.

Reaction score
One of my favorite easy recipe is Truffles. This takes about 20 minutes to complete this treat. I have just learned a year ago, how to make these a easy way. I love it and it don't take much time.

Reaction score
I love spinach soup it's super simple. start with baby spinach, shredded carrots, chicken broth, angel hair pasta, and chicken breast if you want.
cook the pasta first in water. then make the chicken broth add the carrots, chicken and spinach. when the spinach wilts add the pasta back and enjoy. add some soy sauce and red pepper to taste.

Reaction score
Casseroles are my easiest recipe, because you can just throw it all together and put it into the oven.

Reaction score
My favorite is cilantro lime crock pot chicken, all you need is chicken, salsa, a lime and some cilantro, throw it all in a crock pot for 6 hours and you have dinner. The nice thing with this recipe is that you can adjust it according to what you have in house, the cilantro and lime are great additions but not necessary. I will sometimes throw in a packet of taco seasoning or some cheese if I am feeling adventurous.

Reaction score
Mine is making oven baked potatoes when I'm at home. Altogether it takes an hour to make them, but you just need 15-20 min to prepare it(depending on how fast you can peel/clean potatoes) and then you just bake them, and they are amazing.
You just put the over to warm up at 220 C, and prepare potatoes meanwhile. You clean/peel them and leave in cold salty water for 5 min. You mix seasonings (mine are usually 1 tbs oregano, salt, pepper, some soup seasoning(vegeta), and if i want them spicy- hot red pepper seasoning).
You put all seasonings in big bowl, drain the potatoes, cut them, and put them in the bowl. Then you just shake the bowl up and down until the potatoes are covered. You put them in baking pan, sprinkle with rosemary, and some lemon zest, and bake. After 20 min you turn them over so that they can get crispy on both sides. After about 40 min they should be ready.
It's usually really easy to make, and delicious. Once or twice I over-cooked them and they were slightly dry.

Reaction score
I love lots of easy recipes...I make homemade hamburger helper, which is really good. I also like anything in the crock pot...crock pot recipes are so easy but so yummy!! I also like keeping frozen meatballs on hand (I make them from scratch now and freeze them...) because I can use them to throw together a quick spaghetti and meatballs, cocktail meatballs (which we'll have for dinner sometimes), Swedish meatballs, etc.

Reaction score
I make really good chicken salad wraps. For the chicken salad, I buy a roasted chicken from the deli and shred it. Then add chopped onions, celary, diced apples, pecans, and green pepper. Mix it up with mayo...I eyeball the mayo until it looks like there is enough. Then spoon the salad onto a flour tortilla, put some romaine lettuce on top, then some shredded swiss, and top it off with some fresh ranch dressing and wrap it up...dinner in less than 30 minutes!

Reaction score
Casseroles are my easiest recipe, because you can just throw it all together and put it into the oven.

Yup. Tater Tot Hot Dish is just crumbled ground beef, green beans, cream of mushroom soup and tater tots.

And it's amazingly good. Go figure.

The easiest and tastiest recipe I make is Salsa Chicken. Toss some boneless, skinless chicken pieces into a slow cooker. Pour a jar of salsa on the chicken. Cover the crock pot, heat at high for about 4 hours.

That chicken is the most tender I have ever had. :eek:

Reaction score
I like to make pasta. I will make pasta and add Italian dressing, beans, corn and sometimes chicken breast.

Reaction score
Meatloaf is an easy classic to make. Most of the time you have all the ingredients ringt in your pantry and frezzer. It does not take long to make and the left over are great.

Reaction score
My favorite easy recipe is just fried rice because as long as you have the rice, soy sauce, onions and ginger, you can put anything in but the kitchen sink and it'll still taste good. It's a good way to use up various odds and ends in the fridge.

Reaction score
I just thought of another easy recipe that I like to make on a busy weeknight. I take a box of stuffing and cook it according to the directions and then line an 8x8" pan with it. I then put on a layer of raw chicken breasts (usually 4). In a pot, I make a can of cream of chicken soup and add cut up carrots, onions, and celery until they are tender. Pour this mixture on top of the chicken breasts and cover it all up with a generous amount of french fried onions. Stick this in a 365 degree oven for about 50 minutes and dinner is served!

Reaction score
Beef stroganoff in the crockpot. I use leftover chuck roast because it is so tender. I chop or shred it, add a quarter to half cup water, a can of cream of mushroom soup, and a package of onion/mushroom dried soup mix. I usually cook on low for 3-4 hours since the meat is already cooked. I add more water to make it more sauce like and then serve over egg noodles!! Yum!! :)

Ask a Question