What's your favorite flavor milkshake?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by randee555, Jan 26, 2014.

1. randee555

randee555 Well-Known Member

My favorite traditional flavor is chocolate, followed by vanilla, then strawberry. Nowadays, there are so many other flavors out there, so my favorite non traditional favorite is oreo. Oreos are delicious in every way. What's your favorite flavors?

randee555, Jan 26, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. randee555

Bella Well-Known Member

Chocolate and cookies and cream are my favorite milkshake recipes. However, when the season rolls around, I love the peach milkshakes from Chik-fil-lay. I wish I could reproduce that milkshake, but I doubt I would come close.

Bella, Jan 26, 2014
    JGPangi likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. randee555

smlewis00 Well-Known Member

How could I ever pick just one flavor of milshake? I love them all. :) I absolutely love peanut butter milkshakes from Dairy Queen! They are so thick and delicious! I also really like chocolate milkshakes and oreo milkshakes. My husband loves Butter Finger milkshakes from Steak N Shake. Personally, I just don't think you can go wrong with milkshakes, mostly all flavors are yummy!

smlewis00, Jan 26, 2014
  4. randee555

cmckinney01 Well-Known Member

Chocolate milkshakes are the best. I vote for them. I've never had an Oreo milkshake. However, I think I can safely place that one on my list. I love Oreos. An Oreo milkshake sounds heavenly. I definitely have to try it one of these days.

cmckinney01, Jan 26, 2014
  5. randee555

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My favorite milkshake flavors are chocolate, eggnog, and McDonald's Shamrock Shake (mint). I like it when fast food places serve special holiday flavors.

ACSAPA, Jan 26, 2014
  6. randee555

randee555 Well-Known Member

Be
    I have never had a peanut butter milkshake!!! I love peanut butterfflavored everything so I have GOT to try this. Also, butter finger sounds good too!!

randee555, Jan 27, 2014
  7. randee555

Annette Well-Known Member

I can't say I have a favorite because I like all kinds of milkshakes. I will say that any with chocolate or cookies in it will definitely be ordered by me. I love both in my milkshakes. I always get the oreo milkshakes from dairy queen. Those are so AWESOME.

Annette, Jan 28, 2014
  8. randee555

MyPaperBleedsInk Active Member

Vanilla with mountain dew mixed in. Or is that more of a float?

If so - definitely chocolate milkshake.

MyPaperBleedsInk, Jan 30, 2014
  9. randee555

mommy42 Well-Known Member

I would love any flavor!!! Well, except maybe vanilla!! Too boring for me! LOL!
    Anything with chocolate, mint or caramel would do it for me!!
    I like milkshakes but would prefer to eat my ice cream - not drink it. For some reason
    I feel like I've been cheated if I drink it instead of eating it! Weird - I know! :)

mommy42, Jan 30, 2014
  10. randee555

LivetoErr Well-Known Member

If I am going to make myself suffer, over a milkshake, it has to be a salted caramel and vanilla one. Thanks guys, now I want a milkshake and the subsequent stomach ache.

LivetoErr, Jan 31, 2014
  11. randee555

NThomas Well-Known Member

Strawberry milkshakes are one of my favorites. They have to be made with real strawberries. I hate that artifical flavoring and coloring in a milkshake , you can taste them and it is just not the same as real berries.

NThomas, Feb 2, 2014
  12. randee555

Tara Well-Known Member

Chocolate is my favorite flavor. I can no longer drink milkshakes , but if I could with no repercussions, I would choose chocolate.

Tara, Feb 2, 2014
  13. randee555

dandeliion Well-Known Member

Banana :) It has to be made with real bananas, though. Banana "flavored" stuff is always gross lol.

dandeliion, Feb 2, 2014
  14. randee555

Kelly P Member

Typically I enjoy regular chocolate shake, but during the spring I love getting the minty shakes!! You know how you get feeling when you breathe in that fresh spring air? Well why not have a minty fresh shake too?

Kelly P, Feb 17, 2014
  15. randee555

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I tried the vanilla handspun milkshake at Burger King yesterday and it was pretty good. I felt like Uma Thurman drinking the $5 milkshake at Jackrabbit Slim's. My daughter and I almost got up and did the twist. We had another chance to dance later in the day when we passed on office called Opa Medical Group. I couldn't stop singing "Oppa Medical Group!" and doing the dance to Gangnam Style. My daughter and I have a rich fantasy life and it makes mediocre errands fun.

ACSAPA, Feb 23, 2014
  16. randee555

jackofroses Member

I'm a big fan of the shamrock shakes that McDonald's always has around March.

jackofroses, Feb 24, 2014
  17. randee555

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I love those. One time the shake machine at my local McDonald's was broken and it made extra minty shakes that were dark green. My daughter and I loved it. I wish they would make them extra minty all the time.

ACSAPA, Feb 25, 2014
  18. randee555

Sandman Active Member

Chocolate all the way here, what's better than milky ice-creamy chocolate? NOTHING!!:D Not for me anyway...

Sandman, Feb 25, 2014
  19. randee555

LindaKay Well-Known Member

Yummy! Oreo is good, but the pieces have to be chopped up really small...otherwise, they get clogged in the straw!

I like plain ol' chocolate with whipped cream and a cherry on top!

LindaKay, Feb 26, 2014
  20. randee555

RobynB Active Member

Hmm, when I was little I just couldn't get enough of bubblegum or banana, but I prefer chocolate, strawberry and caramel. I will go for the unusual lime or so once in a while.

RobynB, Feb 28, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question