What's your favorite kind of muffin?

Reaction score
I love to make muffins!! My favorite lately is strawberry muffins. Trouble is, I make 12 and then I eat most of them. Ooops! I also love blueberry muffins. And corn muffins.
What is your favorite kind of muffin? Do you make them often? What do you eat them?
I tend to bake them late morning and then eat them all day. Sometimes I save them for breakfast the next day, or to put in the kids' lunches.

Reaction score
Yum, muffins! My favourite muffins and my go-to recipe would be my buttermilk vanilla muffins. They're so fluffy and delicious and very versatile. I can drop a spoonful of jam in the missle of the muffins if I wanted jelly-filled muffins. Or throw in some chocolate chips when I need a kid-pleaser. I tend to make them about twice a month, usually at night. This way, I would have something to nibble on when I go for early university classes the next day.

Reaction score
Oh! They sound yummy! Would you care to share the recipe? Please!

Reaction score
I love all sorts of muffins but I would say my all time favorite is chocolate. I put cherry in the middle as well. It's delicious :)

Reaction score
I almost always go for the chocolate, but every now and then a nice poppyseed is just what I need.

Reaction score
Chocolate! I don't think I've ever had a chocolate muffin, seriously. That sounds yummy! Especially with the raspberry inside. I may have to try that!

Reaction score
I would have to say my favorite muffin to eat is a sweet potato muffin. I love the spicy flavor and the nice fluffy texture. My favorite muffin to bake would have to be a toss up between a savory bacon cheddar corn muffin and bananna Toll House muffin.

Reaction score
Hi! I usually bake banana muffins. Doubling the amount of bananas or any fruit in my muffin is the secret to yummy muffins, especially when the fruit is over ripe.

Reaction score
I'm not a big muffin lover, so when I found one I liked, I stuck with it.. the base is moist and fluffy, not cakey or bready ( which is why I don't typically like them) and they are super versatile. I prefer to make them with blueberries or raspberries. My kids like them plane with a crumble topping or with chocolate chips.

Reaction score
My favorite of all time is blueberry. They are so yummy and they make the house small wonderful. It's something that all three of my kids and I can agree on.

Reaction score
I love muffins. I start eating them and I can't stop myself either. I love the cinnamon apple ones and also poppy seed lemon ones that I just found an amazing recipe for. Muffins are really fun to make and experiment with, I sometimes will start out with a simple mix and then add my own things to it and they are a hit everytime.

Reaction score
For whatever reason, I am not a big fan of muffins. I rarely crave them. When I do, I almost always eat blueberry muffins. The combo of this fruit and bread tastes great.

blueberry-muffins.jpg

Reaction score
I love to make muffins!! My favorite lately is strawberry muffins. Trouble is, I make 12 and then I eat most of them. Ooops! I also love blueberry muffins. And corn muffins.
What is your favorite kind of muffin? Do you make them often? What do you eat them?
I tend to bake them late morning and then eat them all day. Sometimes I save them for breakfast the next day, or to put in the kids' lunches.

My favorite type of muffin is chocolate chip. They are so delicious.
I generally eat them as part of breakfast in the morning. I haven't made muffins in a while. But this post has inspired me to get baking!

Reaction score
My favorite kinds of muffins are chocolate chip muffins, blueberry muffins, bran muffins and banana nut muffins. When I am making chocolate chip muffins, I like to add more chocolate chips than the recipe calls for. The more chocolate the better in my opinion!! The same goes for blueberry muffins. I like to add more blueberries than the recipe calls for. I also really enjoy making bran muffins using bran flakes.

Reaction score
My favorite muffin is blueberry muffins. I eat a blueberry muffin every morning for breakfast. I make them at night and store them in a container. I bake muffins twice a week. I drink cold rice milk with my muffins. I tried bran muffins and liked them.

Reaction score
My favorite muffins are a toss up between bran or apple cinnamon. I could eat anything with apples and cinnamon in it, I think.

I don't bake, all that often, because my family has zero self control. If I make something, it's gone the next day. They are trying to loose weight so baking isn't that great of an idea. The loaf of bread I baked yesterday is gone. I had two slices, so between the other two people in my family, the rest of the loaf was gone by lunch today.

Reaction score
I love all types of muffins. The blueberry muffin will always be one of my favorites. As a chocolate lover, why wouldn't I love a chocolate chip muffin. I recently started eating crumb cake muffins and really enjoy them with a cup of coffee.

Reaction score
I would have to say my favorite muffin to eat is a sweet potato muffin. I love the spicy flavor and the nice fluffy texture. My favorite muffin to bake would have to be a toss up between a savory bacon cheddar corn muffin and bananna Toll House muffin.
Hey,
This sounds very interesting. Can you share the recipe, please?
I love muffins. Today I made with chocolate. Unfortunately, I ate only one- While I was washing the dishes, my boyfriend "tried" all of them.

Attachments

• IMG_20100102_131039.jpg
    IMG_20100102_131039.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 485
Reaction score
Banana Muffins are my favorite. But I just saw a recipe for cinnamon sugar muffins on a cooking show yesterday. Pioneer Woman, Her recipes are always simple and you don't even have to write them down. Just go to Food Network and they will always be there. Makes life so much easier.

Ask a Question