What's Your Favorite Thing to Eat for Breakfast?

Reaction score
I love a good omelette! I also love pancakes! If I'm lazy, I just fix me a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal. What do you eat for breakfast?​

Reaction score
Omelets are the standard breakfast at my house and is often paired with some kind of fried meat, along with sides of fruit and something else like grits, toast, biscuit, scone, muffins, pancakes or waffles. My favorite pancakes are made with fruit or fruit juices in the batter, like orange cranberry or banana. We also have this Mickey Mouse waffle iron we got as a gift that we sometimes use.
When I have cereal, I try to look for the healthiest ones possible. Kix is a childhood favorite that I've recently rediscovered after not having had it for a long time. Honey Bunches of Oats is fine, but there are other oat cereals I prefer. Sometimes I just have some oatmeal and that's really tasty and healthy.

Reaction score
My favorite things to eat for breakfast are sausage, fried eggs and strawberry preserve. There is something about the salty and sweet that is so satisfying to me; I forgot to add that I usually have a nice cup of coffee and I love when I get to enjoy this meal with my husband. That is what I call a great start to a day. :)

Reaction score
Lately I have been loving breakfast casseroles. You can bake them the night before and then reheat a slice at a time in the morning. When covered they can last a week in the refrigerator , these tastes even better the next day.

Reaction score
I love scrambled or hard boiled eggs, especially with cheese! I've been making different flavors of pancakes lately too, the newest creation this morning was apple cinnamon pancakes- really yummy!

Reaction score
Biscuits and gravy! Yum! Add some hashbrowns and eggs and make a sausage biscuit gravy bowl. Delicious! Okay that's what I'm having for breakfast. They make this biscuit gravy bowl at Perkins and you can mimic it at home! It's so good!

Reaction score
My favorite breakfast is Spam and eggs or cold pizza. I don't really like to cook first thing in the morning because I'm not a morning person, so I just grab whatever is the most convenient. Bagels with salmon or veggie cream cheese are also good.

Reaction score
I have to really be in the mood for sweet stuff in the morning. I usually like to have bacon, hashbrowns, and eggs. Pancakes are my go to breakfast food item when I am craving something sweet!

Reaction score
I rarely get to eat it, but sausage and pancakes are my favorite things to eat for breakfast! I also really really love diner pancakes for some reason. I don't know why, but they always taste miles better then the ones we make at home. The sad thing is, I usually never eat breakfast. And on the rare times that I do it breakfast, I just grab something really quick, like toast with some feta on top or some sort of power bar. I do sometimes manage to grab something from the local Wawa, if I have time before going into work. I usually grab some sort of "Sizzli" sandwich; generally the croissant types and generally the egg and bacon ones. They're soooo not good for me, but they are super tasty! I only get one every so many months though.

Reaction score
I'm really boring! I eat the same homemade cereal and two cups of coffee everyday!! :)
I add 3 scoops of hot cocoa to my coffee and have it daily! I have a Keurig and just love it.
Makes coffee brewing so much easier!!
But, back to what I eat - when we travel I even get oatmeal! Although I will eat donuts if they have them!
Healthy I know! :)

Reaction score
My favorite breakfast would have to be boiled bananas, steamed callaloo and liver with a steaming cup of dandelion tea; this certainly makes my day.

Reaction score
Well I love breakfast food period. I actually do not have a number one favorite. I do like omelettes a lot I at them a lot growing up and after I got older I realized how much I loved my eggs sunny side up. I know a lot of people that it grosses out but I like it and love to dip my toast in the egg yolk. also I really love them on a grilled cheese with turkey bacon, some type of lunch meat or all by itself.

Reaction score
I like eating breakfast foods at night, like pancakes for dinner. Something about eating a Belgian waffle at 8PM while watching a movie feels really decadent.

Reaction score
I love having breakfast wraps filled with sausage, eggs, hash browns, and cheese in the freezer so I don't have to wake up earlier to make breakfast. I also love honey bunches of oats cereal but only on my non-lazy days.

Reaction score
I am an omelet lover. I like to do different fillings,, everything from plain cheese to what I call a Farmer's Omelet. It has diced potatoes, carrots, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms that are cooked until tender in the microwave. Then when I fill the omelet with thise things I top it with cheese before I flip over the top of the omelet. When it is done, I like to top it with sour cream and salsa. yum. I also like sausage gravy biscuits. And in the winter I tend to eat a lot of oatmeal. It just seems to warm me up and keeps me warm all morning.

Reaction score
I am not a breakfast eater but I love IHOP!!! I love their breakfast!!! So if we go out, that's normally where we head. :) If I'm at home I don't really eat much. Hot tea and maybe a bagel. I have really never been much of a breakfast person, even growing up. I remember my mom buying Carnation Instant Breakfast just so I would have something on my stomach before I left for school.

I wonder why certain people have issues like that. :(

Danyel :)

Reaction score
I like to make fritattas fro breakfast. Usually with potatoes in the bottome, some onions and bell peppers, a little meat, cheese and then the eggs. I like it get partially set on top of the stove and then finish it off in the oven.

Ask a Question