What's your favorite type of donut?

Reaction score
Just a little fun :D

I once had a jam donut at a small local french baker and I have NEVER tasted a donut so rich and delicious!

Reaction score
I buy a donut about once every month or two, at the grocery store. Back home, the only place I bought donuts was at Dunkin' Donuts, but back there, there's a Dunkin' Donuts on every corner. Here, they're hard to come by, so I make do with the ones from the grocery store, I sometimes alternate between jam filled and lemon filled, with a ratio of about 2 jam donuts then 1 lemon donut. At Dunkin' Donuts, my favorite is the vanilla cream filled donuts.

Reaction score
I love any donut that is oft enough, with real chocolate on top and not that nasty sugary stuff that is only brown colored, but has nothing to do with chocolate. So yes, any legit chocolate donut will do for me, but I am willing to try new things, like this donuts sold in Guadalajara: https://www.facebook.com/JollyMollyDonuts/photos I'm so going on a holiday there one day ;)

Reaction score
I don't think I've met a bad donut before. But my favorite is just a good old chocolate or vanilla frosted with sprinkles. Yes, I'm in my 30's and I still like sprinkles on my donuts - I guess you could say I'm a big kid at heart ;)

Reaction score
My favorite would have to be a good old fashioned maple. If I want something a little more fancy I'll grab a strawberry jelly donut.

Reaction score
I once bought a doughnut with a light dusting of cinnamon and a light custard and coconut filling. The consistency of the cream is just absolutely amazing, not too sweet and a bit airy. Also, one with a light drizzle of coconut jam is a household favorite that I usually have with some tea during the afternoon.

Reaction score
I used to love Dunkin Donuts' Bavarian fillings because I didn't want doughnuts that are too sweet. But 2 years ago, I discovered J.Co Donuts and had been buying 2-dozen boxes of assorted doughnuts for my family. I love that they are soft, flavorful, yet not too sweet. My favorites are Tiramisu, Alcapone, and Cheese Cakelicious.

Reaction score
We have several good donuts here like Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, we also have cronuts which are also donuts with heavy toppings. But in our home, we prefer the glazed donut of Krispy Kreme, yeah, one of the cheapest. But it's not about the price. That glazed donut is allowed for our dogs who love donuts. That's the reason why glazed donut has become our favorite... to coincide with the taste of our dogs.

Ask a Question