Which is the best bread machine?

Reaction score
I am looking into baking my own bread on a regular basis and would really like to invest in a bread machine. Can anyone give me some ideas of what to look for/what to avoid? Which breads work in a bread machine and which do not?!?

Thanks in advance!!

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this link!! That high end one is definitely not in my budget either but I am definitely going to research the others on the list! Thanks again!

Reaction score
I am looking into baking my own bread on a regular basis and would really like to invest in a bread machine. Can anyone give me some ideas of what to look for/what to avoid? Which breads work in a bread machine and which do not?!?

Thanks in advance!!
I have a Cuisinart. I love it for doing the dirty working of kneading, but I usually take it out to bake it since I don't like how the crust turns out. I find it always over-cooks the bread. It does have an option where you can put all the ingredients in and set a time for it to be done. So if you want bread in 11 hours, it will have it ready for you, which is an awesome feature.

Ask a Question