Which stores carry cookie scoops?

Reaction score
Does anyone know which stores carry cookie scoops? I know I can order them online, but if I want to pay cash I have to go somewhere in person. Target and Walmart don't seem to have them. Even the cake decorating/candy shop near me doesn't have them (they have cookie supplies like cutters, but I haven't seen scoops). Thanks.

Reaction score
I got my cookie scoop at Walmart but you can check online too. I know Amazon would have a good variety, otherwise you can check the Wilton website. Check it out :)

Reaction score
You might find something suitable at a Dollar Tree. They might not have a "cookie scoop", but they have a lot of cheap kitcheny-type tools that might do the job.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have seen them at Target a few times! You might have to look around a bit more, since sometimes things can hide in that store! They should be in the section where all the cooking/baking tools are. They might be hanging on a rack. Don't forget to check that back wall that's perpendicular to the aisles of stuff, too, since sometimes I forget to look there. If you need to, you can ask one of the employees, and they can look it up for you in the computer to see if they carry them and if they do, where to find them. Good luck!

Reaction score
I bet you could find them online for sure, and they probably would be cheaper than buying them in the store. I would try Ebay or Amazon.

Reaction score
I don't use cookie scoops I usually just use a spoon and drop onto the cookie pan but a scooper is a good idea too. I would think Walmart would have them but since you couldn't find them I'm guessing they don't always carry them at all locations. Doing a search for stores that carry them would be a good idea but I would recommend calling them first to double check. I've had that happen where you get there and they're out. But calling up the manager to verify should help with that.

Reaction score
Walmart has cookie scoops. Some stores have them in the kitchen stuff section and others have them near the holiday baking display, if there's a major holiday coming up.

Reaction score
Does anyone know which stores carry cookie scoops? I know I can order them online, but if I want to pay cash I have to go somewhere in person. Target and Walmart don't seem to have them. Even the cake decorating/candy shop near me doesn't have them (they have cookie supplies like cutters, but I haven't seen scoops). Thanks.
I saw Martha Stewart use an ice cream scoop one time. I think she was making chocolate chunk cookies or something that you want a big version of. I know Williams Sonoma always has cooking and baking things that are hard to find at other stores...maybe even Sur la table? Good luck!

Reaction score
Wal-Mart has cookie scoops. I've seen the identical scoop online cheaper through EBay and Amazon. You will need to look every which way at Wal-Mart as that store never puts anything where it belongs.

Reaction score
Something that I've used as a replacement when I can't find a proper scoop for cookies is a small melon baller. That tends to get about a tablespoon of dough into every cookie and they turn out to be nice and round as well. I've been able to find the everywhere from my local grocery store to Walmart and even the dollar store.

Ask a Question