Whose cooking show would you like to be invited to?

Reaction score
Of all the cooking shows on tv, if you could appear on one, which one would you choose? I think it would be the Pioneer Woman or the Rachel Ray show. I've always loved Rachel and wanted to try her food. Ree Drummond(pioneer Woman), fixes some really good looking southern food and I would love to eat at her house.

Reaction score
The Neeleys no longer have a show but if they did I would love to be invited to join them.
Their food is just so down home comforting .
They also seem like really cool and fun people to hang out with.

I truly miss their show Foood Newtwork dropped the ball when they let them go.

Reaction score
Oh great question. I think I'd like to go see Ina Garden in her kitchen, Sophie grigson, she's great very mumsy.

Reaction score
Of all the cooking shows on tv, if you could appear on one, which one would you choose? I think it would be the Pioneer Woman or the Rachel Ray show. I've always loved Rachel and wanted to try her food. Ree Drummond(pioneer Woman), fixes some really good looking southern food and I would love to eat at her house.

Same here!! They are my favorites too! Ree's kids are adorable!!! And her family seems so nice and down to earth. I would also go on Sandra Lee's show - not sure if she is doing any new shows at this point, but I always watch the reruns because her recipes are so easy!

I wish Rachel Ray was still doing her 30 minute meals. I think she has a new show now but I don't remember what it is called.

Oh, and I'd love to do Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy! He is a kick!! LOL :)

Reaction score
I like Mexican food, so I would want to hang out at Rick Bayless' cooking show or eat Chinese food on one of Martin Yan's old shows.

Reaction score

Did you know that when I saw your thread topic, those are the exact two that I thought about before I ever read your post! I agree!

Reaction score
I would have to say Cup Cake War's. I love that show along with all of the delicious cupcakes. One day I would like to be invited to the event where the winner gets to display there cup cakes and the guest gets to taste them..

Reaction score
I love Diners, Drive ins, and Dives. He goes to great restaurants and I watch it almost everyday. I also love the Pioneer Woman. She is so smiley and she seems so sweet. I also like her recipes.

Reaction score
But of course who else but Gordon Ramsay. I know it's scary as hell but nevertheless, I still want to be invited in any of his shows. I just like to be able to taste his food and being able to cook side by side with the master himself. I know he may have projected a hellish attitude on TV but it's still an honor.

Reaction score
I would love to have gone to Emeril Live. That show was a production and I liked it better than anything else that was on network TV. I could tell that he had and still has a great passion for cooking. His food looked so delicious. He always talked about smellavision. I really wished it existed because I knew his food smelled so. good.

He also seemed like he would be fun to hang out with. He and my boyfriend would really hit it off.

Ask a Question