Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Here is a simple poll.

Why do you bake??

il_fullxfull.293974912.jpg

Reaction score
It's a big part of what I want to do with my life. Plus for me it's just a satisfaction thing. I love the feeling that comes from making something from scratch that tastes really yummy. Part of why I love working in my garden too. Seeing things go from nothing to something is amazing to me!

Reaction score
I've been doing this since a child and I enjoy it, plus it's something other people can enjoy too. So, one it's a good use of time, and a plus is that the end result (usually) is something useful as in edible!

Reaction score
Love that poster, lol, so cute! You can tell I love cats! Love it when they make biscuits like those, lol. Mine does on his own belly! So cute! Anyway, I did cast my vote :) I picked ''it's a stress reliever'' and it is, but is not the only reason I bake, I also bake because I like to try new things and like to know what is in my cake.

Reaction score
I bake so I can say I do. There was a time when I did not think I would ever bake a proper cake from scratch and now I feel more accomplished in the kitchen when I can add baking to my portfolio. Not sure how to vote but it can be a stress reliever and fun so I will vote for one of the two options.

Reaction score
It was also a tough decision for me. There are several reasons I bake. I chose 'fun' for my reason, since that was the closest. I enjoy it, the end products are delicious, I like to share what I make with friends, it's fun and usually somewhat easy, and is fulfilling. I love spending a little time doing something with a positive product at the end. I get a sense of accomplishment from cleaning, also, but it's not nearly as enjoyable.

Reaction score
I can say that I bake because it's something that takes off my mind at anything. It's something you do not do because you need to but because you really want to. Not that it makes sense.

Reaction score
Like reading, writing and cooking, baking is one of my hobbies or I may called one of my passion in life. I love doing this kind of activity because I want to make my family happy by serving them good foods that will satisfy them.

Reaction score
I am lately trying to avoid eating in fast food restaurants. I have always loved to know the exact amount of cooking fat or oils that I should be using. That forced me to learn on how to bake since I like eating cake very much. Baking at home also helps me avoid extra costs that I should be using to buy cakes.

Reaction score
I just love to bake. I love to have some good and healthy thing to eat. Bread and breadlike things we by in the stores are filled with additives and all kinds of colours and aromas. When I bake at home I know it is free of that garbage. When I eat bread from the store my stomach looks like a balloon after few hours. That never happens with home made bread or anything baked at home. You do not need better reason.

Reaction score
Well, I personally do it just because it's somehow fun for me, especially when I do not have anything else to do on the weekend, everything gets boring andthe only interesting thing I could do on a boring day would be cook and bake some bread.

Reaction score
We have a larger family, and I find that baking sweets and such, are much cheaper than buying a bunch of boxed junk. Not to mention, they taste better and you have complete control of what is in your food. It also makes for good bonding time if the kids help, plus I get a "you're the best, mom" once theyre done!

Ask a Question