Wild about Harry

Reaction score
I wonder what they'll call him... I read somewhere that it may not be a traditionally royal name. Hopefully there won't be too long to wait before we find out!

Reaction score
I wonder what they'll call him... I read somewhere that it may not be a traditionally royal name. Hopefully there won't be too long to wait before we find out!

Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor

Not sure if Archie is actually short for Archibald. I love the name Archie though because when I was a kid my favorite comic book character was Archie. He had red hair and freckles. Later they made a Saturday afternoon TV cartoon show called The Archies that was a big hit. Harrison son of Harry is just too cute. Plus Harrison is an elegant name.

I love that they gave him a first, middle, and surname, rather than five first names of ancient dead kings. And I’m sure great grandpa is pleased they used Mountbatten first.

It’s so nice to see Harry happy. It was so heartbreaking when the paparazzi caused his mother’s death, then days later he and his brother were forced to parade behind their mother’s casket before the world. No children should have to suffer their mother’s loss like that.

Ask a Question