Would you like to become a bakery teacher?

Reaction score
The title says it all. I know many people that are quite good at something that they really should teach other people all they know, but despite that, they have not taken the step forward. What about you?

Reaction score
I've only really taught close friends and family. I think anything outside that would be a bit out of my comfort zone! I love baking but I wouldn't say that I'm an extrovert or anything so I think I would be a bit too nervous trying to instruct people I didn't really know!

Reaction score
Well this thought has never crossed my mind, and I am not sure that I would really be qualified to do this, but that said I love to be in attendance as somebody more professional or knowledgeable on the subject taught their class. I am betting that I can learn a lot from others, and really when it comes to cooking and baking that is probably the best way. Maybe someday, and thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Yes, of course! I find that baking and decorating, specifically cakes and cupcakes, is actually a hobby and it is not too much "work" for me! I look forward to birthdays and such because I can spend the whole night putting together a fabulous cake and they are so surprised on how well it looks when they wake up!

Reaction score
Definitely not in my case. The students would make a mess of me. I would have to be constantly consulting my computer. I would be the Google/Pinterest Baking Teacher. I know a few here I would recommend for the post though.

Ask a Question