Yo, Shimus here. Novice Baker, but I enjoy it!

Reaction score
Name's Shane. I love to cook. Everything in every way possible. From deep frying to pan frying; from no-baking to full-baking; nothing is out of reach when tastebuds are concerned. *At least, not for me.*

Recently, instead of meats and salads I've been focusing on the breads and pastries of it all. From pie crusts to fresh bread, baking is a necessary part of life. It can't hurt if we can all enjoy it while we do it, right?

So, hello everyone new I don't know! And hello to some people who may already know me already, "So we meet again."

Today's Bake List: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip cookie swirls with light crushed nuts.

On the platter also today is some fresh bread I've been thawing out the dough for all morning. I'm debating on after it rises all it will using it for the fresh bread (Cause' oven baked bread is hard to beat!) or Bake some "Pizza Logs" *elongated calzone, essentially* full of goodies.

Choices, Choices.

Reaction score
Welcome,although I might have to speak to admin about you. I might need to let admin know we could possibly have an "impostor" in the house:).

With all the things I see you typing about in your post there is no way you belong in the novice category. Seems to me you have quite a bit of the baking treats in your bag. So please no more of this novice talk. Leave that to me and I am fighting to get to the next level.

Welcome, and please give us some "choices, choices" recipes and all.

Reaction score
Wow, Shane! Those options sounds all so delicious! Best of luck with that and let us know hoe it goes =D Also, before I forget.... welcome to the forum! I'm sure you are going to enjoy your time here =D This is a wonderful place to find and share wonderful recipes with other baking fans =D

Reaction score
Fantastic! I was hoping for that. I already have my hobby forums for cooking and planting veggies so I needed my bake forum.

It is true, however, other people on those sites know what they're talking about, but it wasn't geared towards them. This time, I can ask in-depth questions and expect a legit answer.

*waves back*

Ask a Question