Your favorite cookie- not chocolate chip!

Reaction score
What is your favorite homemade cookie that is not a chocolate chip cookie...that seems to be the most popular cookie in this community. My favorite cookie is the cake sugar cookies with a ton of frosting on top!

Reaction score
I love a thick, chewy, sweet and salty oatmeal cookie with spices and white chocolate chips.

Reaction score
I love white chocolate chip with macadamia nut cookie. Does that count? :p

Okay if it doesn't count, my other favorite cookie is probably anything short-bread :)

Reaction score
My two favorites are snickerdoodles and peanut butter blossoms. I haven't even thought of making snickerdoodles until
now because chocolate chip is my go-to recipe. This weekend I'm making snickerdoodles!

Reaction score
My two favorites are snickerdoodles and peanut butter blossoms. I haven't even thought of making snickerdoodles until
now because chocolate chip is my go-to recipe. This weekend I'm making snickerdoodles!
Snickerdoooodles! Yes Yes Yes! I always add extra cream of tartar for extra tanginess. Yum.

Reaction score
I love Snickerdoodles. There is just something about that cookie rolled in cinnamin sugar before baking. Of course, molasses crinkles used to be another favorite of mine,, before I developed diabets. Now the only cookies I can have are made with Splenda. :(

Reaction score
Ginger snaps. Or gingerbread. I just really like anything with ginger in it--not too much ginger, of course, because a little goes a long way...but ginger snaps is definitely my very favorite cookie of all time, ever.

Oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips or peanut butter chips and no raisins, comes a close second but that might be cheating to mention, eh? ;)

Reaction score
I love to make pumpkin cookies when you can get fresh pumpkin. These are great for people who are not crazy about chocolate.

Reaction score
Chocola-

Oh wait. Never mind.

I guess if I'm not allowed the obvious, I'd go for an oatmeal one. Maybe with raisins or something in it,but either way I love it when it's sort of chewy, you know?

Reaction score
I have far too many favourites I can't pick just one type of them.
I love:
-Peanut Butter Cookies
-Snickerdoodles
-Sugar Cookies
-Ginger Cookies
-Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Ask a Question