Your favorite things to bake using frozen fruit

Reaction score
I have a bunch of frozen fruit in my freezer right now. Mango chunks, peach slices, berries...so I was wondering what are some of your favorite things are to bake that utilize frozen fruit? I was thinking cobbler, but I wondered if any of you had some ideas to help me use that fruit that are a bit out of the box, perhaps!

Reaction score
My favourite thing to do with frozen fruit is smoothies! No baking involved though ;) I love adding frozen spinach to them as well, it makes you feel like you're getting some extra goodness.

Reaction score
Ice Cream
Sherbet
Popsicles
Pie
Fruit Bread
Cake with fruit in it
Fruit Shortcakes
Fruit Waffles
Fruit Pancakes
Fruit Whip
Fruit on Crepes

Reaction score
My favourite thing to do with frozen fruit is smoothies! No baking involved though ;) I love adding frozen spinach to them as well, it makes you feel like you're getting some extra goodness.

I've been doing them for breakfast - so good! I use some almond milk and fruit and sometimes some yogurt to make it a little thicker, although the frozen fruit on its own tends to make it a reasonably thick consistency! And have you tried smoothie bowls? They're fun too! Like the picture below...you basically just whizz up a smoothie like normal, actually a bit thicker than normal is good to make it easier to eat. Then just top with whatever you like (they look really pretty, I think!)

smoothie_bowl.jpg

Reaction score
Ice Cream
Sherbet
Popsicles
Pie
Fruit Bread
Cake with fruit in it
Fruit Shortcakes
Fruit Waffles
Fruit Pancakes
Fruit Whip
Fruit on Crepes

I can't believe I didn't think of popsicles...that would be fun! I'm one of those people that still likes cold treats even when it's cold outside (my husband thinks I'm a bit weird because I also love hot soup in summer...go figure!) so popsicles is a good suggestion for me! Thanks for all the tips Chester - I feel like now I have no excuse not to use up my frozen fruit!

Ask a Question