YouTube

Reaction score
Are there any YouTube bakers and cooks that you follow. Who are they and how did you discover them? What is about that particular cook or baker that makes you want to watch them?

Reaction score
I watch yoyomax for baking. I really like that she's just a regular person (by that I mean no schooling, from what she said) that seems to have mostly taught herself and she has done alot of amazing sweets. I found yoyomax through cookingandcrafting, which is a channel where the person bakes and cooks. (She also does awesome crafts.) I like her because of her cooking recipes. More often than not, I like them. They're both very similar and they're friends. If you like one, you'll probably like the other.

Reaction score
I like Epic Meal Time. Most of their videos are wildly impractical and way too much food for average people. They're mostly for entertainment and to see how many thousands of calories they can pack into one dish. But they've started a video series called Handle It that has smaller portions and more realistic recipes.

Reaction score
I really like MonkeySee.com they bake, cook and have lots of food related topics on their videos. They even have video s about craft
beers and helthy smoothie options. I found them by just looking for baking recipes on youtube.

Reaction score
I've never really gotten into watching any of the bakers or cooks on youtube. However, I can tell you that my kids really like the Nerdy Yummies or whatever it is called. I will admit that many of their creations are really cute.

Reaction score
I never even thought about watching bakers on YouTube until seeing this post. I'm always constantly doing so much stuff online and when I do go to YouTube, I look at other stuff and baking never crossed mind. That's sad, ain't it!

Reaction score
Divas can cook is one of my favorite YouTubers . She seems really freindly and down to earth. All of her food looks delicous. She keeps thing simple , you can recreate her recipes wiith the normal things in your pantry. There are recipes for baking and cooking meals on her channel so you get a nice balance. I like that she also has a blog where you can go to se a copy of the recipe.

Reaction score
I really never think of You Tube when it comes to baking. I usually watch videos on there when I am really bored or want to learn how to make a craft project. Now I am going to have to go on and look at some of the suggested cooks because I am interested.

Reaction score
I love Sorted Foods because they are the kind of guys that EMPOWER you in baking. Under their portrait, baking is so simple and fun.

Reaction score
I watch YouTube channels for nearly everything, but I had not thought of watching it for bakers. I am definitely going to be checking out some of the users that you guys have mentioned here. Thanks for the idea!

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for the you tube video references with regards to cooking and baking. One of these days I will start watching the videos that you mentioned and I hope I will learn many things from them.

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for the you tube video references with regards to cooking and baking. One of these days I will start watching the videos that you mentioned and I hope I will learn many things from them.

I have to thank them as well. I have watched a few and even shared one or two here or there but I can never really remember them after a while and I never subscribe. Maybe I should. Now I have these references maybe I can find the time to check them all out.

Reaction score
I often watch the videos from an Australian guy who makes cooking and baking in general so easy (can't remember the name right now), I like his videos because he uses so many cool shortcuts! Love it! I like to search for recipes when I'm in need of a easy and tasty dessert :p

Reaction score
I really never think of You Tube when it comes to baking. I usually watch videos on there when I am really bored or want to learn how to make a craft project. Now I am going to have to go on and look at some of the suggested cooks because I am interested.

I really suggest you to check YouTube out, there are so many awesome cooking and baking channels! I didn't really like the idea of sitting thru a video to know how to prepare x recipes, but now I can't imagine my life without them.

Reaction score
Definitely EPic Meal Time. They are so awesome. LOL They do these neverinmylife things but they also have this Handle It segment which has great ideas sometimes.

I am also SUPER in love with My Cupcake Addiction. I WOULD LOVE to get to her level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads