Yummy Gelato Blast

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

I would just like to share another simple sweet treat which I found from one of my favorite sources when it comes to delicious cooking and creations. They call it Gelato Blast, which is made up of layers of ice cream. What I love about this is that you can experiment with any kind of ice cream flavor you want.

Here's a link to the Gelato Blast recipe:

http://www.delmonte.ph/kitchenomics/recipe/gelato-blast

Reaction score
Would you believe that I only eat gelato when I am in the Singapore airport? That's my usual haunt when we are about to go back home because there is a kiosk in Singapore airport that sells gelato. I love the strawberry flavor and vanilla that they combine in one serving. But I don't think I would be capable of making my own gelato because I am lazy in the kitchen. But I have to admit that I am good in tasting dessert, maybe I have the taste buds for it.

Reaction score
@Corzhens Lol! I too have a fondness for tasting desserts. I guess my sweet tooth always takes over me. My attention was really caught when I saw the picture of the gelato blast on the del monte site. It really looks so yummy. I hope I would be able to make my own one of these days. :)

Ask a Question