Zucchini Bread

Reaction score
Hello Forum: Well Here it is Zucchini time in Idaho. This time I squeezed the living daylights out of my
shredded Zucchini. Worked like a charm. I have another question. When I was a little tyke my mother
would tell me to go to the garden and get some fresh zucchini , and in the same breath she would tell me
not to fall down on the way back because the zucchini would not be fresh anymore. My question is Can I put
the excess shredded zucchini in the refrigerator overnight without having any bad effects to use the following
day ??. Do not want to waste any. As an attachment I am submitting my late wife's recipe. Please feel free
to make and any comments, additions, subtractions or deletions. I am willing to try most anything.

Attachments

• Zucchini Bread.pdf
    720.9 KB · Views: 321
Reaction score
You can put it in a ziploc, airtight baggie or container.

As for what you can do with it, you can do pretty much anything with it that you can do with other veggies and fruits.......

Muffins
Pancakes
Waffles
Cookies
Jams/Jelly
Zucchini cakes (like potato cakes)
Casserole

etc.....

Reaction score
Thank you Chester for the reply. I will do as suggested. I do not want to waste any. Thank you again.

Reaction score
Hello forum, I have a general question to ask. Here in Idaho I am 3500 ft in altitude. My
question is other than taste: What does salt do for your cooking ?? A dumb question I know
but I do not trust Google.

Ask a Question