25 cupcake stores to eat at before you die

Reaction score
I saw this list online and it spoke to me - as a lover and baker of cupcakes I want to go to as many of these as possible!

buzzfeed.com/kaylayandoli/cupcake-shops-you-need-to-visit#.rr4GmM3Gpv

I loved that it was quite a global list, with spots from the USA to Europe, Australia and New Zealand, and South Africa!

Do you have a favorite looking cupcake on the list?

I think for me, the one called Sweet by Holly takes the cake (if you pardon the pun!) They just look so indulgent - the perfect sweet treat!

Reaction score
Hahahaha, I love it when you post this kind of articles! So uplifting and motivating :p Motivating for me to go get more cupcakes! Hehehe, but life is short, so we better enjoy it. I still remember that article about the best donuts... I might actually visit the #12 soon, since I'll be living very close to there. I might actually visit all the European ones ;) Make a special stop during our holiday trips. I'll also visit the bakeries from the other article ;) Only the European ones, of course, since I never travel to america.

Reaction score
Lucky you Trellum for getting to live close to one of them - I feel like that would be dangerous for me because I might become a bit too much of a regular customer!!

Reaction score
Hahahaha, I hear ya! I think that store is located in Rotterdam, a bit to the south of the country, but definitely doable any given weekend ;) Will surely take photos of what I get from there and post it here ;) Just for the love to food/art, because that is the only way I can eat pretty looking things. I need to photograph them first :oops:

Reaction score
:( I looked this thread over and over to see if I had seen anything from the Caribbean and I came up empty handed. I guess I am going to have to be on the South African or London ( my country used to be referred to as little England) side of things. I won't probably eat many but they all look yummy.

Reaction score
:( I looked this thread over and over to see if I had seen anything from the Caribbean and I came up empty handed. I guess I am going to have to be on the South African or London ( my country used to be referred to as little England) side of things. I won't probably eat many but they all look yummy.

I googled and found this place in Barbados:

https://www.facebook.com/ascuteasacupcake/

They only had a Facebook page from what I could see, rather than a full website, but their creations look super yummy!

Reaction score
I googled and found this place in Barbados:

https://www.facebook.com/ascuteasacupcake/

They only had a Facebook page from what I could see, rather than a full website, but their creations look super yummy!
:):):):) You are not going to believe me but only last night I went on Facebook and saw a friend of mine celebrating her anniversary. For some reason I clicked on her daughter's page who's not on my friend's list, started looking at her pictures,saw beautiful cupcakes and I remembered the thread. I am thinking she probably is in the business or one of the relatives. They are known to be bakers and one of them even has pastries classes. That you would go find me something right here at home is sweet. When I find my way around I hope to share some other cup cakes from Barbados aka Bim. So pack your bags guys and gals and head to Barbados:D.

Reaction score
My Delight Cupcakry looks like the best one on the list, and I would not have to travel overseas to sink my teeth into one. I love the purple one that was pictured for that bakery. I love cupcakes because they are perfectly portioned so that you do not feel like you are eating too much.

Reaction score
@Winterybella wow that's crazy timing that they popped up in your Facebook feed just as we were talking about them!! Barbados is on my list of places I would love to go some day - maybe I will do a cupcake world tour! :D

Ask a Question