Baking games for kids (and maybe even you)

Reaction score
Thank you for the links. I've had baking fun with my son only once and we ended up in a big mess LOL. My son was 4 years old then and he was persistent about wanting to mix the flour himself. I let him mixed the batter to make chocolate muffin and he kept on stirring on the flour without letting me adding other ingredients in it. So, the flour ended up on the table and some on the floor and the cookies never happen in the end. I think I will bake with him again when he is older and keep in mind the links you have here until then. :)

Reaction score
:) Well, at least you two had some fun quality time together. That's what it's all about anyway.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing . These look like good clean fun. Children love to play online game but you have to be careful of what sights they long on to. Sometimes the games are fine but the advertisements and not appropriate , these games don't have that problem. A child who love to with their baking toy will enjoy these.

Reaction score
These are really fun. My daughter loves decoraring cupcakes with me and shes only 2 and a half.

Ask a Question