How to keep just-baked chocolate chip cookies warm for one-hour delivery

Reaction score
I'll be baking chocolate chip cookies for a fundraiser. (I will be making from scratch unless deadlines force me to use prepared dough.) I plan on baking about four dozen at a time, then packing them up and delivering them (very small town, all delivered within an hour). What sort of container do I want for all the cookies, and then how should I wrap each dozen? Thanks all!

Reaction score
I would suggest a plastic container, I feel the only problem could be condensation.
You could use something called a hot pan I think it's called. My husband used to be a pizza delivery driver and they used hot pans to keep the pizzas hot until they were delivered.
Maybe look on amazon...

Reaction score
Right before it's time to serve the biscuits, microwave the bag for a minute. Then, line a bowl or basket with a tea towel, put the heated bag in, and pile on the biscuits. Drape a second tea towel on top to keep the heat in and your biscuits should stay warm until people are ready for seconds.

Ask a Question