Lemon Oreo cheesecake

Reaction score
Well I am pretty sure that you can give me or show me Oreo anything and I would be okay with it. When you add the little twist of lemon, too, then you certainly have my attention. I cannot really say that I have ever had anything like this, so needless to say I am very curious to give it a shot. I will definitely put this one on the list and I know it will be a hit when it gets made. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Well I am pretty sure that you can give me or show me Oreo anything and I would be okay with it. When you add the little twist of lemon, too, then you certainly have my attention. I cannot really say that I have ever had anything like this, so needless to say I am very curious to give it a shot. I will definitely put this one on the list and I know it will be a hit when it gets made. Thanks for sharing.

Ha, you sound like me! Oreos are my weakness and I feel like they keep coming out with new limited edition varieties! When anything is released as a limited edition I feel like I have to buy it because I don't know how long it will be out on supermarket shelves for!

Reaction score
This sounds interesting. I have seen tons of different cheesecake flavors going around latey! I love it. Not sure how much I would enjoy a lemon oreo cheesecake though. Im not a huge fan of lemon.. especially with oreos.

Reaction score
Well, I do not really think it's the best way to use Oreo cookies, however, I've always considered myself a big lover of new things and this could be a great thing for me, I will try this soon since Oreos are really easy to find around, thank you for sharing this!

Ask a Question