Made Betty Crocker Gluten free brownies...

Reaction score
They are so good! I was honestly surprised! Sometimes companies that don't specialize in gluten free baking just aren't good at it. So, I was happy that they seem to have come up with a mix that tastes good.

My son - who usually doesn't like gluten free options - loves these!! I can't seem to keep a pan of them around very long! But, it is really nice for my daughter because she can eat them without getting sick or getting migraine headaches!

They turned out moist and crunchy and you would swear that they were the real thing! If you are looking to try some gluten free desserts and want something easy to make try these! Also, they don't seem to be as expensive as some of the mixes that solely gluten free places make!

My daughter and I are also going to see if the gluten free cake mixes are any good. I'll let you know.

Reaction score
Do you have the recipe for this (or was this online or a box mix)? My sister is a vegetarian who tries to stay away from gluten so it would be a nice thing to add to our list of recipes!

Reaction score
This was actually a mix from a box! It is Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie mix. We found it in the baking isle of our regular grocery store. It was with all the other brownie mixes. So, not in a speciality isle or anything. :)

The one thing we did find is that they "dry out" quickly. But that usually seems to be the case with gluten free items. I think it would last longer if it was in an airtight container. I always forget about that and leave it in the baking dish covered with aluminum foil.

If you make it - or your sister does - try to eat more at once - LOL - or put in a container. But, that being said - they are really quite good! We also like to put a scoop of ice cream on or whipped topping. They are also good reheated for a tiny bit in the microwave - and then add the "cool" toppings! Yum!!

Let me know if she makes them and what she thinks. :)

Reaction score
I think it may have been in the last six months or so that it came out. We had never seen it at the grocery store before. Usually we don't buy brands that don't exclusively make gluten free stuff because they usually aren't that good. We thought we would give it a try. And we were pleasantly surprised!

We will definetly keep buying the mix! I think my non gluten free son eats them more than anyone else! :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. I have not buried any gluten free box mixes because they are so expensive and I didn't want to spend so much not knowing if it was any good. I will keep that in mind for a special occasion. I am gluten free as are several people I know at church and gluten free desserts are always appreciated.

Reaction score
hello, is there any body who can tell me where i can buy the buckwheat flour.thank you very much.

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 555
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 534
  • buckwheat.jpg
    buckwheat.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 533

Ask a Question