Three-Ingredient Dessert Recipes

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Does anyone here know any three-ingredient (or less) dessert recipe? I am new to baking and I would like to try something that is quick and easy for a beginner to do. I have an oven and I have in our kitchen most of the basic ingredients needed for baking, but I don't think I have the essential baking equipment and tools, so I hope you can share something really simple. I welcome any reply. Thank you so much!

Reaction score
For simple baking, how about pudding? This is our original recipe that can be enhanced if you wish. But the basic ingredients are: leftover bread, condensed milk, egg. I cannot indicate the amount of the ingredients but for 1 can of condensed milk, 1 egg would be enough. Tear up the bread in small pieces so it will blend with the milk and egg. Place in a pie pan and bake until it turns brown. Enjoy.

Reaction score
These types of recipes seem to be more popular these days, with everyone in such a hurry. That sounds like a bread pudding @Corzhens. Which spices would you add? I tend to use cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and sometimes ginger in dishes like bread and rice pudding, but I wondered which ones y'all would use in the Philippines. The good thing about using condensed milk is you don't have to add any more sugar, since it's sweet enough.

Reaction score
For simple baking, how about pudding? This is our original recipe that can be enhanced if you wish. But the basic ingredients are: leftover bread, condensed milk, egg. I cannot indicate the amount of the ingredients but for 1 can of condensed milk, 1 egg would be enough. Tear up the bread in small pieces so it will blend with the milk and egg. Place in a pie pan and bake until it turns brown. Enjoy.

I totally love this one, you can mix them with cookies and make a cold cake, it definitely is one of the best desserts ever, it's cheap, simple and really delicious if you're alone at home or if you want to share it with your family. Pudding has always been one of the easiest desserts and also one of the best ones, thank you for sharing thatrecipe!

Reaction score

Hi! Thank you for sharing this pudding recipe. It sure looks really simple. I'm thinking of doing it right now. I'm just waiting for my sister to finish washing the dishes since she's on duty today. Also, I'm thinking of adding cinnamon like what @Diane Lane mentioned. I really like cinnamon, but I'm wondering how it will turn out since I've never really tasted a cinnamon-flavored pudding. Maybe I should divide it into two batches, one with cinnamon and one without. Anyway, thank you once again for the recipe.

Reaction score
I love scones and have made these before and they turned out really well!

http://www.recipetineats.com/3-ingredient-scones/

Perfect with some jam and cream or even honey!

I also love scones you know! Especially when topped with jam and whipped cream. YUM! :) I'll try the scones next weekend, or maybe one of the weekdays if I am not gonna be too busy. Thank you for sharing the recipe!

Reaction score
We make 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies almost weekly. They are WAY better than many other peanut butter cookie recipes out there, we think anyways. Its 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 egg. Thats it. Cooks about 7-9 mins or so.

Reaction score
I also love scones you know! Especially when topped with jam and whipped cream. YUM! :) I'll try the scones next weekend, or maybe one of the weekdays if I am not gonna be too busy. Thank you for sharing the recipe!

Hope you like them! They're one of my favorite things to make when I'm in a hurry and I think they're one of those things that most people really do love! :)

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! The pudding I did was a success! I wanted to show you the outcome, but I don't really know where to upload the photos. Anyway, thanks!

Reaction score
We make 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies almost weekly. They are WAY better than many other peanut butter cookie recipes out there, we think anyways. Its 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 egg. Thats it. Cooks about 7-9 mins or so.

Hi, Ashley! Thanks for sharing the recipe. When I find the time to try this, I think I'll lessen the sugar a bit, if that's okay, because the peanut butter we have is home-made (bought from a friend) and it's much sweeter than the regular skippy.

Reaction score
Hi @Azuma, did you end up making the two batches, one with cinnamon? I add cinnamon to many dishes. Some people here use it to control their blood sugar, as well. I haven't made any puddings lately, because it's still too hot, but hopefully the weather will be cooling off a little bit, with it almost being September. To post a picture, click below this box, where it says Upload a File, and you can add your picture there :).

Reaction score
Hi! Thank you for sharing this pudding recipe. It sure looks really simple. I'm thinking of doing it right now. I'm just waiting for my sister to finish washing the dishes since she's on duty today. Also, I'm thinking of adding cinnamon like what @Diane Lane mentioned. I really like cinnamon, but I'm wondering how it will turn out since I've never really tasted a cinnamon-flavored pudding. Maybe I should divide it into two batches, one with cinnamon and one without. Anyway, thank you once again for the recipe.

Gee, I didn't think of that - but maybe you can experiment with the cinnamon since it is a good flavoring for bread. I actually buy cinnamon roll whenever I would pass by that Cinnabon (name of a deli) outlet which has the best cinnamon rolls. And I hope you will post it here whatever the outcome of your experiment. By the way, we haev leftover bread right now and I am saving it for the weekend to bake a pudding of my own recipe... with crushed banana. I hope I would have the time to do that.

Ask a Question