Favorite frosting?

Reaction score
I am also a big fan of cream cheese icing for carrot cake. I tend to get a carrot cake cupcake from the bakery every once in a blue moon. I love the consistency of cream cheese icing, it's delicious. I have never actually made it myself, does anyone have a good recipe?

Reaction score
My absolute favorite frosting has to be chocolate! It goes with anything and makes everything much sweeter. Perfect for my sweet tooth! I also love cream cheese! So simple yet so good!

Reaction score
The frosting I enjoy the most is ream cheese and whipped cream frosting. I am in love with both.

Reaction score
I have to agree with the lady who posted the same chocolate butter cream frosting recipe that my grandmother passed down to me. It is so very simple to make and just tastes amazing. I believe that my grandmother got it from an old recipe that she found on the can of powdered baking cocoa many moons ago. My grandmother passed on about five years ago but I always bring a cake with her frosting to our family gatherings so that we can keep that memory of her going.

Reaction score
My absolute favorite frosting is chocolate ganache. It's just so good! I once made chocolate ganache cupcakes that were a gift from Heaven, lol. I love how decadent ganache can make just plain old cupcakes or cakes seem. And it's just so easy to make!

Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with the one and only original vanilla frosting! I always choose vanilla frosting when my family bakes and we buy the products at the store. I always say that if we don't get vanilla frosting, then I will ruin the cake!

Reaction score
My favorite frosting is Cream Cheese Frosting. This frosting can be used on a variety of cakes, it doesn't matter to me. What I love about this delicious frosting is because it's light, creamy, fluffly, and easy to make with just a few ingredients. I make this frosting all time when I am baking cakes, cupcakes and sweet breads. I do different varieties of Cream Cheese Frosting since I love it so much.

I will do like Strawberry, Butter Pecan, Chocolate, Lemon, Bailey's Buttercream my favorite, and etc. I will go with this type of frosting over any other frostings. Yummy! :p

Reaction score
I am also a big fan of cream cheese icing for carrot cake. I tend to get a carrot cake cupcake from the bakery every once in a blue moon. I love the consistency of cream cheese icing, it's delicious. I have never actually made it myself, does anyone have a good recipe?
Absolutely, Cream Cheese Frosting is also my favorite type of frosting. I love using this frosting on Carrot Cake, Yellow Cake, Spice Cake, and Pumkin Cake. I can go on and on blabbing about how much I adore Cream Cheese Frosting. :D

Ask a Question