Girl Scout cookies

Reaction score
Since I just got 2 boxes of Girl Scout cookies I thought I would talk about them here. What are your favorite flavors? Mine have to be the Samoa and the Thin Mints.

Reaction score
My husband LOVES the thin mint ones but my go-to is still the peanut butter patty one (tagalongs I think they're called?). Also their lemon shortbread and regular shortbread one is always good too :) Too bad I'm watching what I eat otherwise I'd go out and buy a few boxes!!

Reaction score
Thin mint, no doubt about it! We rarely buy some girl scout cookies, but when we do they ought to be thin mints! They are delicious, me and my nieces love them, but I think they eat them more often than I do.

Reaction score
Girl Scout cookies are very good, but they are $4 a box, which is very expensive. I usually buy 2 boxes a year to support the cause. I can't resist when the girls come knocking at the door or flag me down at the entrance of the grocery store. It is good that they are taught business and selling skills.

Reaction score
Definitely Samoas! They're the only ones I ever bother buying. I have not bought any this year, though! Five dollars a box is ridiculous, even if it's for a good cause. Besides, making them yourself is so much better!

Reaction score
Girl Scout cookies are very good, but they are $4 a box, which is very expensive. I usually buy 2 boxes a year to support the cause. I can't resist when the girls come knocking at the door or flag me down at the entrance of the grocery store. It is good that they are taught business and selling skills.
My husband and I actually just bought some girl scout cookies (since my last post here in July haha) and we got the peanut butter patty, samosa and one other one...

But anyway, we thought it was like $7 a box (for some reason) but we were kinda surprised to find that it's only $4. I used to be in girl scouts (although not very dedicated), and I totally don't mind spending $4 a box to support what they do. They are taught a myriad of life skills and lessons, as well as getting along with the girls in their troops and other troops, so I totally don't mind buying some when they do come around.

Ask a Question