Pineapple whip cheesecake?

Reaction score
I for the first time tried pineapple whip cheesecake and fell in love. I now want to experiment and make one myself. Has anyone here made such a recipe and have one to share?

Reaction score
I am not too fond of pineapple in things like desserts or pizza, but I bet it was good if pineapple is your thing. I just like to eat pineapple on its own, but I would try this cheesecake with a different fruit added. Perhaps I would like an orange flavor variety much better so that it would have the orange and cream flavor.

Reaction score
Hmm...I've never tried this one but it does sound very good. I'll have to look around and see if I can dig up some good recipes to share with you, I'd love to try it as well :). Pineapple is always good.

Reaction score
I have never heard of pineapple whip cheesecake. It sounds delicious to me. I'm going to a potluck this weekend and I was thinking about making a cheesecake. I probably won't make it for the potluck because I like to bring dishes that are tried and true.

I am going to give this one a try and see how it turns out. Perhaps I will add it to my repertoire.

Ask a Question