Silicone Baking Cups

Reaction score
Hey everyone - I just wanted to flag this offer on Amazon! Not sure I will be allowed but it thought it was really good to share.
I read Brilliant Baking Magazine which is a digital magazine for tablets, phones etc and they also sell products and one of them on Amazon comes with a free subscription to their magazine. I thought for the cost of the Baking Cups getting the magazine subscription for free is a great offer.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010B5NTL0

Reaction score
This looks amazing, but any clue about the country or origin? I have already talked about why I don't like to use anything that came from China in my baking, I have already said why so I am not going to bore you all with the details. Thanks for sharing :)

Reaction score
Not sure - they are FDA approved - my friend has just put an order in so we shall see.

Reaction score
I actually have a set of silicone baking cups that I received as a gift and I'm not a big fan. I enjoy picking out fancy paper cups to match my decorating theme and I just don't really like the look of the silicone ones. They're good to have around though depending on what kind of baking you like to do, especially things like muffins that aren't meant to be decorated, and getting a free magazine subscription sounds like a great deal!

Reaction score
I haven't tried them and although I also like to use decorative cups, for the home I'd prefer these. I prefer cleaning them up and reusing to throw-aways. You must let us know if the cakes bake the same in them. I have a silicone cupcake tray but I use the wrappers in it. I always wondered if the silicon would affect the taste on "non wrappered" cupcakes but have never tried it for fear of messing it up.

Reaction score
So funny that I saw this because last weekend when I went over to my mother-in-law's place, she gave me and my husband these exact same silicon cups because my husband's grandmother had them in her kitchen (and they are in the process of cleaning out the house cause she's moving to a nursing home). I don't really know how I feel about these though...I think it would be good if you're serving the cupcakes at a party at your house, but transport-wise to another party might not make sense. You can't just be like "Oh I need the cups back by the way" when someone's eating the cupcake. Talk about awkward!!

Ask a Question