Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust

Reaction score
Chocolate-Cheesecake-Pinterest-4a.jpg

Yep, you heard it!! Triple chocolate, triple guilt, but who cares? ;) This is perfect for special occasions, I plan to make this for my mother on her birthday :) It calls for several ingredients, but that is ok, when I first saw the picture I was actually expecting to see a longer list ;)

http://omgchocolatedesserts.com/triple-chocolate-cheesecake-oreo-crust/

Reaction score
It does, if you know what kind of chocolate is best and try to keep it as simple as possible. Milk chocolate is never a miss, but the bitter one might be.

Reaction score
Looks amazing - love the presentation with the chocolate curls on top. I'm a sucker for anything chocolate related but I have never even thought about an oreo crust before - that's genius if you ask me!

I think it would be lovely and decadent, like you said a good treat for a special occasion. Adding it to my bookmarks!

Reaction score
That looks beautiful!!! Definitely something to take at a get together!

Definitely! If I did that then I would be the most popular gal around, I bet ya ;)

Looks amazing - love the presentation with the chocolate curls on top. I'm a sucker for anything chocolate related but I have never even thought about an oreo crust before - that's genius if you ask me!

I think it would be lovely and decadent, like you said a good treat for a special occasion. Adding it to my bookmarks!

Been making pies with oreo crusts for a while :) They are delicious, you got to try it!!!! I love oreos, but not the white thing in the middle (too sweet for me), so oreo crusts are definitely my fav thing. If you ever try this let me know! I am thinking of making this for my mom for her birthday.

Ask a Question