What shows do you enjoy watching?

Reaction score
I like watching Supernatural. I also enjoy watching Dexter, Doctor Who, and Once Upon A Time. I watch White Collar sometimes, and also sometimes watch The Cleveland Show or Archer with my brother.

Reaction score
HGTV is my absolute weakness. I love Property Brothers and House Hunters. I watch a lot of korean and Japanese dramas too. Downton Abbey and Larkshire to Candleford are two shows I highly recommend too. It's not airing right now but I did enjoy Bates Motel too and my favourite comedy, Modern Family.

Do you ever feel like the people on House Hunters have crazy expectations? To me it seems like they pick apart beautiful houses because they want every single luxury and upgrade right away on a low budget and they're not willing to put any work into the house. I commented earlier that it's funny that 20 year old newlyweds want formal dining rooms and a Jacuzzi and a wine cellar in their first house and they want it all for a low price.

Reaction score
I absolutely loved Arrested Development back then too but I though that the new season was a bit disappointing compared to before. Maybe, it's the nostalgia of it but I thought the older seasons were much better but regardless, I would love to see more and definitely not complaining.
I am rewatching all of the previous seasons before watching the new season. I've heard mixed reviews; but I am going to have an open mind. I absolutely love the first season and the second was pretty dark, but genius. Midway through season 3 and then I will be ready for the new one...hope it's good!

Reaction score
I'll start off the list with...

Once Upon A Time
Breaking Bad
Grimm
Dexter
Criminal Minds
I just started watching Breaking Bad on netflix, but I had to break away after 3 episodes because I could tell that it would suck away my life! It is an amazing show, but I just had to stop! Don't really have any TV that I LOVE to watch, although I am trying to catch up with Arrested Development so I can watch the new season.

Reaction score
I've been watching a show from the UK called The I.T. Crowd. I love it.
I've watched all 4 seasons in 2 days. I'm going through some setbacks right now and this show is really cheering me up. I love geeks.

Reaction score
I've been watching a show from the UK called The I.T. Crowd. I love it.
I've watched all 4 seasons in 2 days. I'm going through some setbacks right now and this show is really cheering me up. I love geeks.

I always see that show on Netflix, but I have never given it a shot because I have never heard anyone say anything good about it, and the synopsis didn't make it sound very exciting. I'll have to check it out now! Just goes to show you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Reaction score
I always see that show on Netflix, but I have never given it a shot because I have never heard anyone say anything good about it, and the synopsis didn't make it sound very exciting. I'll have to check it out now! Just goes to show you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

There's a very specific audience that will get The I.T. Crowd. If you are into geek culture, video games, computers, social misfits and lovable losers ,you would get it.

These guys work in I.T. in the basement of an office building. No one likes them, nobody invites them to parties, they're not cool but they're so charming that you find yourself rooting for them. A goth named Richmond works in their storage closet because he doesn't like sunlight.

Reaction score
There's a very specific audience that will get The I.T. Crowd. If you are into geek culture, video games, computers, social misfits and lovable losers ,you would get it.

These guys work in I.T. in the basement of an office building. No one likes them, nobody invites them to parties, they're not cool but they're so charming that you find yourself rooting for them. A goth named Richmond works in their storage closet because he doesn't like sunlight.

It sounds great, and like something I would definitely enjoy. Thanks for the info! I am going to check it out the next time I am laying in bed and binge-watching the day away. :)

Reaction score
It sounds great, and like something I would definitely enjoy. Thanks for the info! I am going to check it out the next time I am laying in bed and binge-watching the day away. :)

Do you know Troy and Abed on Community? Roy and Moss on The I.T. Crowd act similar to them, like little boys surrounded by action figures and comic books in their basement lair. Every few episodes, the posters and action figures in their office change, so I find myself pausing the video to take a look at their stuff.

Jen ,their supervisor, looks like a normal woman but she's computer illiterate and her computer screen is always covered in viruses and pop up ads.
She's as bad at dating as Elaine from Seinfeld is. She once broke up with a guy because his facial hair ,dark eyes and jazz hands made him look like a magician. She told him that in order for her to stay with him and have it not be weird, he would have to learn a lot of magic tricks, and in fact become an actual magician.

Reaction score
I usually watch a lot of cooking, baking, home decorating and DIY shows. Occasionally I will get into a series and enjoy watching that but I find the programs where you may learn something new enjoyable and inspiring.

Reaction score
We seem to have the same taste in television shows! I absolutely adore Breaking Bad and Dexter. Breaking Bad was the first show I ever saw that I thought could add up to Dexter. I never thought I'd love a show as much as I loved Dexter until my boyfriend introduced me to Breaking Bad! We watched all of the seasons in about a week. I couldn't get enough of it!

Reaction score
We seem to have the same taste in television shows! I absolutely adore Breaking Bad and Dexter. Breaking Bad was the first show I ever saw that I thought could add up to Dexter. I never thought I'd love a show as much as I loved Dexter until my boyfriend introduced me to Breaking Bad! We watched all of the seasons in about a week. I couldn't get enough of it!

After the Trayvon Martin verdict there was a meme featuring Dexter Morgan reading the headline about George Zimmerman. There are probably a lot of people that wish there actually was a Dexter Morgan running around Florida.

Reaction score
I like a lot of old shows that aren't on air anymore but whose reruns you can still catch like I Love Lucy, The Cosby Show, Party of Five, and Sex and the City.

As for the shows that are currently being aired, my favorite has to be Scandal, then Parks and Recreation and Dance Moms. I was so IN LOVE with 30 Rock and was crushed when the series ended.

Reaction score
I love Cake Boss, Honey Boo Boo ( the family are funny) My Soaps such as Eastenders, Emmerdale and Coronation Street. Hells Kitchen and the new dramas such as The Mill and The White Queen.
I used to watch a lot of music shows as well but they seem to have all gone now

Reaction score
I usually watch a lot of cooking, baking, home decorating and DIY shows. Occasionally I will get into a series and enjoy watching that but I find the programs where you may learn something new enjoyable and inspiring.

It's been a summer tradition of mine for a few years now to keep the TV locked on HGTV and watch all the house hunting and decorating shows.
I didn't do it as much this year because I was feeling kind of discouraged because my saving up for an apartment wasn't going well and I didn't want to see anything that reminded me of people happily moving house.
But my apartment fund is back on track so I'm back to doing DIY furniture painting projects and watching HGTV.

:)

Reaction score
I do have a wide variety of likes when it comes to what I like to watch, but my current favorites are as follows:
Vampire Diaries
True Blood
American Dad
Criminal Minds
Family Guy
Supernatural

Reaction score
Well, right now it would have to be: Whodunit - it is "real" people, not actors. One of them is the killer and each week one or more of them "dies". The others that lived have to figure out how the "murder" was committed. They get clues by visiting the "murder scene", the "morgue" and the "last known whereabouts". They then present their "case" to the murderer (via video). The one that is closest is "spared" for the next week. It may seem corny at first but my daughter and I got addicted to it and have watched it all summer! The finale is on tonight and I have to say I am kind of sad! :( LOL

I also like some of the Food Network Series. I watched Food Network Star, Food Court Wars and now will be watching the Food Truck "race" with Tyler Florence. That starts tonight - food truck race.

My husband, daughter and I are watching Under The Dome - based on the Stephen King book. My husband read the book and says it is nothing like the book. My daughter and I haven't read the book so we don't have that comparison. I'm glad we don't because he gets frustrated that they have strayed so far off topic!!

My daughter and I also watch Hotel Impossible. It is on the travel channel on Monday nights. We really enjoy seeing how they transform the hotels. Sometimes they have redo the rooms, lobby, etc. I like to see the end result and the "followup" info they give at the end - how the hotel is now doing.

This Fall will mean the return of many of my favorites: Person of Interest; Hawaii 5-o (we watch it because my son likes it); CSI - the original one; Sherlock Holmes.........and I can't think of any of the other ones right now! LOL

Reaction score
Left to myself, I would hardly ever watch TV. I love The Big Bang Theory, and the other shows I watch because my husband does, though I find them interesting as well: Breaking Bad, Ray Donovan. Dexter.

Reaction score
I love watching Revenge. I got hooked with that TV series. I can't wait for season 3. A lot of exciting things will surely happen more revelations and twists. All the episodes will make you eager to watch the next episode. The next season will start at the end of this month.

Reaction score
I can't remember whether I replied to this or not. But I absolutely love Arrested Development and so glad it came back! Can't wait for the movie! Other than that, I love Seinfeld and Friends. I don't watch too much other TV than that...

Ask a Question