Microwave cookies

Reaction score
I stumbled across several microwave cookie recipes and are wondering just how good do they turn out? Anyone here ever make any microwave cookies? What's your experience?

Reaction score
Hi,
Are you thinking about a single serving cookie (like those mug cakes) or, like a whole batch of cookies?

Reaction score
The is something about microwave cookies that just seems wrong. I don't mind a good mug cake but the texture of cookies form the microwave cannot be good.

Reaction score
It seems to me that the texture of a microwave cookie would turn out way to crunchy or too cakey. I don't think you would get the crunchy outside and chewy middle as you would if they were baked in the oven.

Reaction score
I'm with Thomas and Tina...nothing wrong with a good mug cake but I doubt it would be easy to achieve that perfect cookie texture in a microwave. Nothing to say you can't give it a try though...if you find a secret, be sure to share it ;).

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how this even works. I have never heard of microwave cookies. If they tasted decent i would ware my microwave out though.

Reaction score
The only microwave cookies I've seen are single serve and made in a mug or ramekin from Betty Crocker cookie mix. To me, it's not really a cookie if you have to eat it with a spoon.
e7646968b18f0351ab5329c1fa89c532.jpg

Ask a Question