Gluten-Free Nutella Brownies in Two Ingredients

Reaction score
We just did this last night and it turned out really good! But they are a different texture from brownies, for those we aren't used to gluten free things.

Heat one cup of Nutella (we used the small jar) for a minute in the microwave. Let cool.

Take 4 eggs and beat for 8 minutes (they will triple in size) and slowly add the nutella in it. Line an 8x8 pan with butter or baking paper. Pour the mixture in it.

Preheat oven to 350. Bake for up to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. When it is done baking you must let it cool completely. When it has cooled, cut into squares and dust with powdered sugar (this helps with the slightly eggie taste).

Next time, I'm thinking of using this as my gluten free base for a cheesecake!

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds too rich for me, but it probably tastes amazing. If I wasn't worried I would eat myself sick due to liking Nutella too much, I would totally do this. Maybe good for a party where you can serve tiny pieces to many people.

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds too rich for me, but it probably tastes amazing. If I wasn't worried I would eat myself sick due to liking Nutella too much, I would totally do this. Maybe good for a party where you can serve tiny pieces to many people.

I thought they were going to be richer tasting than they were. Maybe I didn't use enough Nutella. But the taste was definately more on the eggie side than the Nutella side. It was also very light almost like a steamed pudding/cake texture.

Reaction score
I think I saw this recipe on pinterest a while ago, but I never felt daring enough to try it. Thanks for doing it for us! Everything sounds wonderful, excepting for the eggy flavor, my mom wouldn't like that :(

Ask a Question