Can Rigid Boxes Efficiently Pack Cookies?

Reaction score
I'm considering using rigid boxes for packaging cookies, but I'm unsure if they would adequately protect the cookies from breakage during transportation and if they would be cost-effective compared to other packaging options.

I'm seeking advice from the forum community on whether rigid boxes are suitable for this purpose and if there are any alternative packaging solutions that would be more suitable.

Reaction score
Rigid boxes are a fantastic choice for packaging cookies! They offer excellent protection, keeping your cookies looking their best and staying fresh longer. The sturdy design helps to preserve the shape of your cookies, no matter how delicate they may be. Plus, rigid boxes are incredibly versatile. There are a lot of benefits of rigid boxes.

You can customize the size and design to perfectly suit your cookies, whether you have a small batch of treats or a large assortment. They even allow you to showcase your brand personality, creating a truly premium look and feel for your product.

Reaction score
I'm considering using rigid boxes for packaging cookies, but I'm unsure if they would adequately protect the cookies from breakage during transportation and if they would be cost-effective compared to other packaging options.

I'm seeking advice from the forum community on whether rigid boxes are suitable for this purpose and if there are any alternative packaging solutions that would be more suitable.
for shipping, double boxed with packaging to cushion being thrown around.
for customer retail customer transport any pastry box,
for less than 6 cookies , a bag.
ideally packaging cost should be 2 1/2 %.
don't forget the tape, fancy stickers, string or ribbon, it all adds up.

Ask a Question