Opinions on 20qt Boxer Stand Mixer

Reaction score
So I have the opportunity to buy a 20 qt stand mixer and need opinions on this brand and pricing. It's a Boxer, bought by a church in 2008 for $1200, rarely used and seems to be in really good condition. They won't put a price on it, just said to make an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_1395.JPG
    IMG_1395.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 567
Last edited:
Reaction score
WOW!!!

I want it!!!!! LOL

Obviously they are leaving the price up to you.

Are they having a bidding on it, or is it just going to whoever makes the first cash offer?

If they paid $1200, then I would offer at least $600.

A "trick" of buying through a method such as this, is to literally have the cash in your hand when you make the offer. People rarely say no to a wad of cash staring them in the face.
:D:D:D

I looked on Ebay, and the cheapest mixer of this type (used) was listed for $350, but it was not a Boxer brand. The cheapest Boxer brand I found was $900, brand new, for the one you have pictured. So I think $600 is a good start.

If they say thats too little, add a $20 to the stack. If they keep saying no, keep adding a $20 until you get to your spending limit. --- thats just a suggestion;)

Let us know what happens.:)

Ask a Question