Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea

Reaction score
Is anyone else obsessed with the Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea? It's only around for the holidays and my boyfriend and I have several cups of day so I went to Target and bought four boxes. I'll definitely have to buy a ton more to last until next Christmas! We especially love it at night when we're craving something sweet! This is a great alternative to late night snacking!
sugarcookiesleighride_thumb.jpg

Reaction score
I saw this at the store but was hesitant to buy it because I am usually displeased with special blends. What does it taste like?

Reaction score
I bet that would taste deliteful. I am headed to Target this afternoon and will look for some. I am sure my daugher would also love it as she has gotten into tea!

Reaction score
This is a a new one I have not seen this before.The holiday tea are normaly mint or some kind of spice blend. How do you make herbal tea taste like a cookie?

Reaction score
It really does taste like sugar cookies but I usually have actual cookies along with it, so it doesn't save me any calories. I don't know how they managed to capture the taste of sugar cookies in tea form ,but they did it.

Reaction score
Yum! I've never heard of it but it sounds really good! I'm not a huge tea drinker but my daughter loves tea and would probably love this blend. I would have to try it though if it takes like cookies!!! Lol :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albie1

Latest Threads