Do you have any fears?

Reaction score
What are you afraid of, if anything?

For me I'm petrified of mice or rodents of any kind. I think it was a learned fear as my mom is petrified of them too! I think it's interesting to try and determine what makes us afraid of certain things too.

Reaction score
All of us had fears in our life. And whatever it is we should have the courage to control ourselves not to be bothered and to face it as we can. Right now my fear in life is I do not want to lose my mother. She is already old but she is healthy. My fears is I do not know what will happen to me and to the whole family if she is not with us. The very caring and supportive mother up to this time that all of us her children had their own families already. I love my mom very much.

Reaction score
My fears? Well, this is a hard one, because I have a lot fears, most of my fears are health related, but I also have other kind of fears, like for example getting old alone and never have a family of my own. I think that is one of my biggest non-health related fear. I am actually afraid of never getting married, so when I got engaged I felt a lot relief. I am also afraid not to be able to make ends meet at the end of every month... i experience that fear at the end of every month, hehehe.

Reaction score
Fear of ending up alone, forgotten by the world, with nobody by my side. That's about it.

That, BEES (I'm not allergic, I just HATE Bees.. don't know why, my body reacts on its own! BAD BODY!) and getting stuff in/around my eyes. I have a phobia of things entering into my precious peepers.

Reaction score
What are you afraid of, if anything?

For me I'm petrified of mice or rodents of any kind. I think it was a learned fear as my mom is petrified of them too! I think it's interesting to try and determine what makes us afraid of certain things too.

I am right there with you on all counts and could add a thing or two or more like twenty-two. I try really hard, but I worry a lot about my health as I watch more and more fall seriously ill. I wish I could control my thoughts and think only happy things, but the fears keep surfacing all too often.

Reaction score
My biggest fear right now is having to start all over again in life. My OH and I have had a few issues over the last few months and I am afraid it is not going to work out and I am going to end up having to figure out how to be on my own. I feel that this is a legitimate concern, but I don't know whether or not I am over thinking things too much. I could live without him if I needed to, but I just don't want to. I hope it all works out in the end

Reaction score
I hope it all works out in the end for you too, Tina. It sucks to go through these phases of not knowing/knowing/not knowing and just having to puzzle it out as you go along. If it's meant to be you'll still be standing on the other side - I truly believe that.

I've been worrying about my health lately too, though. I've been feeling chest pains lately that stop and cripple me until I double over. Went to the Doc, he said nothing was wrong, but I know my own body. There's no reason I'd feel like a 7/10 heart attack pain unless there was a reason.

Oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads