How do you relax after a busy day from your baking activity?

Reaction score
It is not easy to bake and it requires preparing the ingredients and the equipment and utensils that you will use. Then after your baking activity next is the cleaning process of all the mess you had in your kitchen. It is like a busy day and stressful sometimes but when you had been successful to what you had bake then somehow it gives you a sense of joy and fulfillment that you had made it. Despite of this how do you relax after a busy day from your baking activity?

Reaction score
It is a hard work and while I was having my own bakery It was just me working at one moment. So, preparing, baking and selling. Buying the ingredients and cleaning after everything being done.
Music helps a lot abut usually I would just hit the shower and then the bed. I was also working out a lot and it was surprisingly good after a hard day.

Reaction score
For me baking is actually something I do to relax ;) Usually cooking relaxes me a lot, even if I am very stressed, as the cooking progress I start to feel how all my worries float away. It's awesome :)

Reaction score
I'm much the same as Trellum - I find baking relaxing too! The only thing I don't find relaxing are the dishes that come with baking a lot of stuff -- that part definitely brings me a bit of stress! If I've had to do a bunch of chores generally I will relax by going for a walk with my dog or something that gets me out of the house for a while!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads